YAHOO! MAIL FOR IOS - MANAGE MAILBOXES YAHOO ON IPHONE / IPAD
Yahoo! Mail for iOS is an application management electronic mailbox Yahoo utility, multi-functional and free for devices iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
YAHOO! MAIL DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION 4.0.3:
- To manage the entire e-mail in the same location: Yahoo Mail allows account managers Gmail and Google App mailboxes on this application.
- Supports multitasking on the iPad tablet computer: using Slide Over Split View on iOS and 9 to experience Yahoo Mail parallel with another application when the screen is divided into 2 iPad.
- Improved operability of Yahoo Mail on the iPhone / iPad, especially when opening a new mail notification from the screen.
KEY FEATURES OF YAHOO! MAIL ON THE IPHONE / IPAD
- Access your inbox with just one touch.
- Receive automatic notifications for new messages.
- Quick Scan in the inbox messages with continuous scrolling.
Yahoo! Mail modern interface and improvements on mobile
- Auto-complete email addresses when a user enters the first few letters.
- Swipe left on any letter to delete, flag, move, mark read messages and many other features.
- Select multiple messages to organize your inbox faster.
- Easily attach a photo or take a new photo while writing.
- Preview photos right at the top of a letter drafted.
- Search the entire letter in all the folders.
YAHOO! MAIL FOR IOS - MAIL SERVICE INTELLIGENCE
- Introduction to users a search experience content and new improvements. Now, when you find the name of a certain individual, the application will filter the results according to various criteria, such as emails, images or attachments. Users can contact the publisher via email address email@example.com feedback or suggestions to add.
- Upgrading security features: support block images in the set.
- In the folder spam messages, users easily mark a message "not spam" messages are automatically moved back to the inbox.
- Some errors can interrupt processing by setting the access applications through item Tools> Settings> Reset application.
- Confirm the message manipulation (eg delete) is off in the default mode (to delete the current application and reinstall the latest version). Users can turn on this statement by accessing the Tools> Settings.
Manage multiple email accounts, multiple video and picture attachments in email
Note: you want to turn off notifications? Very simple manipulation. Please access the iPhone's settings> select notice> Yahoo! Mail. In the "Alert Style" (message types), choose None. Also, users can turn off an alarm on the same screen.
Users can upgrade to a version of the iPhone operating system iOS 6 by going to settings > select the setting of general >software update.
Interface languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Jewish, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Malaysia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkey, Ukraine and Vietnam.