Able2Extract (A2E) has the ability to convert data from PDF, HTML, and other formats to Excel and Word Texts, HTML, and text documents. A2E operate independently without requiring the machine to install Adobe Acrobat .
Using the program through 3 steps:
- Open the PDF in the PDF Viewer.
- Choose Select the Edit menu, highlight the selection. Can choose one or all of the book page.
- Click the appropriate button for conversion into Word or Excel format, PowerPoint ... In a Word converter, you can select Standard, Form, Frames, Text only. .. Click the convert button to finish.
You can convert multiple files, or converted in accordance with a preset time Batch file.
The features of the program:
- PDF converted into editable Word easy, but keep the formatting, images, as in the original PDF file.
- PDF converted to Excel easily analyze data by row-column format preserved.
- PDF converted to PowerPoint absolutely can present, retrieve data, editing.
- PDF to Autocad: conversion into DXF and DWG formats.
- PDF moving image formats, including JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF.
- go to is the format of Open Office as Writer, Cal, Impress ...
- You can switch from XPS (a new competition format PDF) format as the PDF's Office.
Overall this PDF conversion software is the most perfect ever. With character recognition technology, OCR, nothing is difficult when meeting with Able2Extract PDF documents locked by password that you previously could only see but can not copy or edit.
An easy-to-use automatic content converter, Able2Extract offers a few advanced features, but produces less-than-perfect end results and suffers from format compatibility quirks.
Easy to use: Able2Extract is very straightforward, thanks to its 3-step workflow -- select the document you want to convert, select the section you want converted, and then choose the desired output format. If you're new to the app, handy tooltips will guide you every step of the way.
Multiple output formats supported: Whether it's a straightforward PDF-to-Word conversion or one involving more obscure formats like AutoCAD, OpenOffice, or Publisher, the software has you covered.
Batch conversion: If you have several documents that you need converted in the same manner, you can have them processed with just a few clicks, thanks to the speedy built-in batch converter. The conversion speed is also nice -- a page per second on a Core i5 machine.
Limited number of input formats: The app can only process TXT or PDF files.
Unsatisfactory end results: Ease of use notwithstanding, the converted files leave much to be desired; virtually every conversion we tested had some glitches and weird artifacts splattered across it. Of the two supported input file formats, the TXT documents converted much more smoothly than the PDFs.
Microsoft Office dependency: While testing we discovered that you need Microsoft Office installed on your PC in order to convert files to most Office formats. Without Microsoft Office, attempting a conversion from PDF to Word, for example, will result in an error.
If you're looking for a nice balance between ease of use and end product quality, Able2Extract will fit the bill. While it is in no way a substitute for a real person making a duplicate of a document in a different format, the software gets it mostly right -- perfect for internal drafts where the visuals aren't a top priority.