Facebook for Windows Phone - Access Facebook on Windows Phone
Facebook for Windows Phone is a tool to access the Facebook widget, and complimentary high-speed devices for Windows Phone.
It can be said, Facebook is an indispensable application for modern smartphone users - means to connect and share information with friends quickly and efficiently.
Update feature in the latest version of Facebook
The latest update of Facebook for Windows Phone runs on Windows 10 ( Windows 10 Facebook 10.1 for Mobile ) with a number of innovative features and upgraded as follows:
- Redesigning applications for compatibility with Windows 10.
- Improved user interface on the large screen.
- The notification has highly interactive.
- Improved navigation buttons.
- Improved view photos.
- Improved video playback functionality.
- Support Continuum.
- Improved stability of the application.
- Web SSO Support Account Manager.
- Additional many new languages.
This application allows you to update your status, view your News Feed, receive live tile updates box, check in place, publish notes, accept friend requests, attach locations and form cell message brick, read messages from your Facebook friends and check the calendar for upcoming events. Additionally, users can post photos directly to your Facebook wall as well as visit a friend's wall and leave a message, a comment.
Facebook for Windows Phone also offers a chat feature on Facebook is extremely interesting - this is an integrated messaging applications available on your Windows Phone device.
Facebook on Windows Phone app has beautiful sliding interface , allowing users to view new content updates, photos, events and announcements, convenient right on the home screen.
New features for Windows Phone 8: overall operational improvements, support for multiple resolutions and tile sizes different cells.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT FACEBOOK FOR WINDOWS PHONE
Installation Guide Facebook for Windows Phone from SD memory cards
Download applications and games from the Windows Phone Store and install them on the phone is easy, but users can also transfer or download them from the SD memory card into the phone (if your phone supports SD memory card).
To download an application or game, the SD card should have one or more Windows Phone application files - the files .xap. You can download files to the computer .xap, then transfer them to your phone's SD card.
To download files from the Windows Phone Store .xap
Open a web browser and access the address www.windowsphone.com .
Click Apps + Games , then click on the application you want to download or search for the app name in the search bar.
Scroll down and click Download to download and install and enable manually (bottom entry requirements and supported languages ??app).
When asked, save the file to your computer .xap, SD memory cards or other storage media.
- If you download files to another location .xap outside phone SD card support, you will have to move or copy files to the SD card and install on your phone.
- Install applications and games from your phone's SD card.
- Plug the memory card containing the files to the phone .xap.
- Under Start, select Store, then select SD memory card.
- If a new plug in a memory card or add files .xap to the phone, you need to wait a few minutes can access the memory card from the Store.
- Select the app you want and click Install.
- Applications can install will be listed under the Compatible apps.
- Users need to install the latest version of the file from the Store .xap on SD memory cards before installing it. If not the latest version, the app will be listed in Section Incompatible apps.
- The installed applications will appear in the list Applist and will appear in game items Games Hub. Depending on the game or application, you can use them.
- Applications and games for free can be used immediately.
- Applications and premium games time trial will show in the form of a trial version, users can buy the official version later.
- Applications and games paid no trial need to buy before you use them.