XChange Viewer PDF-- Read the PDF on Windows
XChange Viewer is a PDF-application view PDF files on Windows with a smaller capacity Arcobat Adobe Reader and is seen as an enhanced version of Foxit Reader .The main function is to read PDF files with lightning speed, especially it supports all PDF file.
Here are some key features of "PDF-XChange Viewer":
- Read PDFs
- Document format card reader
- Add comment and annotate on any PDF file (subject to security settings)
- Bookmark pages with text and objects
- Export PDF pages or entire files of the supported image formats including BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG and many more ...
- Extract text from a PDF file page
- View multiple documents in different tabs
- In mode Typewriter to type text directly into any PDF page, not just the document or form has been activated Adobe
- Turn the navigation of large, complex PDF files becomes simple and easy with the tools Loupe and Pan has improved
Updates in version 126.96.36.199:
- Fixed a bug with buttons Radio and tick the box in PDF forms.
- Bug fix buttons MDI . Additional several MDI features.
- Additional notice Prompts.ConfirmOpenRDoc new (search FileName andUserChoice ).
- Fixed a bug enabled documentation for end users.
- Overwrite bug fixes available TIFF files when exporting PDF to image files.
Updates in version 2.5.213 :
- Crash fixes when viewing a few pictures in JPEG format
- Change how to handle touch / stylus pencil toolbar
- Fix misspelling in the user interface of the Viewer
During the installation process, the software will ask the user to download some software or components not needed.
PDF-XChange Viewer provides a host of useful features to go along with superior functionality in letting you view and mark up PDFs with ease. The software will open PDFs saved on your computer or you can download them directly with the app. Navigating the PDF once its open is straightforward, as well, and there are many navigation and editing tools available on the toolbar across the top of the window.
The interface of this app provides a lot of versatility without over-complicating the layout. Just about every tool you need for marking up and viewing your PDF is displayed at the top of the screen. We were impressed that you can customize this layout to minimize clutter by selecting the tools you do and don't want displayed from the Tools' drop-down menu. Options include comment and mark up tools, link tools, measuring tools, and zoom tools. Navigating the document, itself, is quick and convenient, with multiple options for how pages are displayed and how many are on the screen at a time.
Commenting is supported and easy to insert and you can e-mail a document directly from the app as long as you have a compatible mail program installed, as well. Another convenient feature is the search box at the top of the screen that provides quick access to various online sources such as Wikipedia, Bing, Google, Yahoo, and others. Overall, this is a great product with an intuitive interface and lots of helpful features.