WinZip Mac Edition - Zip and unzip files for Mac
Experience the power of WinZip on your Mac right now. This is software designed specifically for Mac users, WinZip Mac Edition is equipped with many special features to help you increase efficiency and reduce the maximum size of your file. Also, you will see it's easy to store and share your files with WinZip Mac Edition.
New features in WinZip Mac Edition version 3.0:
Integrate file-sharing services via the cloud
WinZip Mac 3 helps users easily share files by connecting directly with Dropbox and Google Drive. Compress your files with WinZip to save space online store and protect them with AES encryption algorithm.
Quickly send a link via email
With Cloud Links, you can easily share access to your files in the cloud just by sending an email link.
File compression to save storage space and faster email
The compressed files will help you save storage space value, reducing the time to upload / download files as well as allows you to send email faster and more efficiently.
- Minimize file size to be able to upload email, to your hard drive or storage device to your mobile
- Create a variety of formats including compressed files .zipx - format is the smallest in size until the present time
- Back up your photos and projects, in accordance with the CD or DVD using Compress and Burn features
- Use the " Quick Look " so you can quickly browse the contents of a Zip file before deciding which files need to be unzipped
Compressed file sharing between Mac and PC
Is an application designed specifically for Mac users, WinZip Mac Edition will help you overcome obstacles when sharing or receiving storage folder or file is compressed from PC users.
- Extract the contents from the selection of compressed file types, including files: Zip, Zipx, RAR, LHA, 7Z, JAR, and WAR
- Send Zip files directly from the WinZip window using tools plus built-in Mail in Mac
- Determine if you want to add or skip hidden files and send files to compressed Windows or Linux users
- Support for Mac suite with an option to view their contents before decompressing
Ensure safe keeping your confidential information
Whether you are sharing important documents with colleagues, download sensitive files stored on the Internet or all the files stored at home, WinZip is the perfect solution to protect your personal information not be prosecuted unauthorized.
- To ensure safety for files using AES encryption algorithm 128 bit or 256 bit
- Protect files and email attachments with a password when you compress them
- Apply a password for a specific file in ZIP files to prevent unauthorized access
Compression and file sharing easy
You can easily share files because they are compact, secure and easy to manage.
- Sort and file compression groups to easily share
- Share your images with high resolution in a single snapshot - WinZip will automatically resize and compress digital images before attaching them to your email
- Compress and send mail feature allows you to compress and send files and folders from the WinZip window without opening your email client
- Miniature size to convert files faster and easier to the data storage devices Mobile
WinZip gives you the ability to compress any group of files quickly, and then burn them to a disk or email them directly from the app. Through its intuitive interface, WinZip makes these features accessible to users of all skill levels, and it runs quickly and smoothly.
Excellent interface: Even if you've never used a program like this before, you'll have no problem finding your way around in WinZip. The main screen lays out your options clearly, and to add files to an archive, you can just drag and drop them in. The archive is zipped automatically, and a little bar graph at the top shows you how much space the files take up zipped versus unzipped.
Password protection: If you opt to ZIP and email all at once, you can also choose the Encrypt option and include password protection on one or all of your files. This is a handy addition, and a nice way to safeguard important documents and sensitive communications.
Not free: While you can use WinZip for free during the 45-day trial period, you will eventually have to purchase a license for $29.95 if you want to continue using it indefinitely.
WinZip delivers exactly what it promises. It's not packed with features, but the features it does have are exactly the ones you're looking for in an app of this type. And since it's free to try for an extended period, there's no reason not to check it out to see if it will work for you.