BING TRANSLATOR FOR WINDOWS PHONE - TOOLS ON WINDOWS PHONE BING SERVICES
Bing Translator for Windows Phone will be your companion when you need to overcome language barriers. Using the camera, voice or keyboard to enter text you want to translate. Use Bing Translator Language translation at any time, even without an Internet connection.
With a simple interface, together with practical features and convenient offline option, Bing Translator for Windows Phone is a simple utility application. Even so, this app still needs some improvements before becoming a leading translation tools.
Like Google Translate, Bing Translator offers 3 different methods to enter keywords: keyboard, camera or voice.
At the bottom of the screen is very convenient button, with it you can swap the input language and the target language with just one touch.
Camera import feature is one of the sophisticated features of the Bing Translator. To use it, users simply set their language and point the camera of a mobile device to any specific text, written in other languages. You can use it when they met on the street signs, in bookstores, outdoor advertising or anything with text written clearly on it. After about one or two seconds, Bing will display the translation on the screen similar to the actual application is still active. This feature works faster and more convenient than entering the camera features of Google, as it requires users to take photos of the keyword to enter and upload to the Google server before you can translate from one. With Bing, you can translate constantly on the move.
In the course of testing, selection of Bing Translator voice input operation is very impressive. This app performs well in both the perceived words said and provide accurate translations. Besides, users can touch the speaker button to hear an application to read the translation of it. This way, you will see down phonetically, whereas in real life situations, it is more important than the spelling.One thing most users probably do not like about this tool is that you must click Stop when finished. When compared to Google Translate, language translation services Google know when you have finished speaking and automatically processes the input language immediately after stopping.
Maybe the most impressive feature of Bing is the ability to support offline. At the present time, this application offers 5 dictionaries can be downloaded (Spain ,, France, Italy, Germany and China), to help you get the basic services even without an Internet connection . This is probably what Google Translate users have long awaited. Dictionaries have large storage space, 30 MB to 40 MB each, but they are well worth the storage, especially if you intend to travel to the International without an Internet connection.Hopefully application providers will soon support more languages ??in the near future.
- Translate text: Enter the text and translate more than 40 languages.
- Translation camera: Translation of signs, menus, newspapers or news on any documents that have been printed by the device's camera, very fast and convenient.
- Translation voice: Translate by speaking into the phone. Voice translation requires a network connection to operate.
- Text to speech: Listen to voice reading translations of the natives. Features Text to speech requires a network connection to operate.
- Offline translation: Translation, even without an internet connection and you want to minimize expensive data roaming charges by downloading the language pack offline.
- Word of the Day: Improve your vocabulary by setting up screens Translator Start .
- Pin each screen mode Start and direct access to language translation with just one touch.
- Copy and paste or use the keyboard to enter text quickly you want to translate.
BING TRANSLATOR FOR WINDOWS PHONE UPDATED NEW VERSION:
- Camera and offline translation for the Portuguese.
- Improved tracking text to translate camera.