The game of chess has emerged from a long, was much loved by generations of chess as well as the need to conduct any battles. Currently, Chinese Chess become an intellectual game international stature. Each game, the player must go through three stages: The opening, middle game and endgame.
Opening the board to decide whether or not to play the advantage? Chinese express the thinking ability, tactical moves each.Endgame will decide the player to quickly finish the game does not? You are passionate in chess Chess, let Cao Thu Co Tuong v2014 exploit your chess tactics.
This is a competitive game. Each side has five main types of units, including: Chess, Vehicles, Artillery, Ma Statue, Switzerland.Each troop type has different numbers, there is a separate function and destroy the enemy forces are also different:
- Chess: the most important military on board, took minister also means the game ends. Chess can go cross, straight, may postpone or move the box forbidden palace.
- Si: is military protection minister, just go in the forbidden palace, just go diagonal, low combativeness
- Statue: It is a major military defense functions only in forbidden palace. This military go diagonally with 2 squares of chess.
- Code: type quite maneuverable military can go across the board, but the path of the Code may be prevented by other forces. Ma cross paths 2 contiguous cells.
- Vehicles: The most maneuverable military chessboard, passing vehicles can travel along, however, can not go diagonal. Vehicles are considered the most powerful pieces in Chinese chess.
- Fireworks: Military cannon quite maneuverable, can go and breadth of the board, but to destroy the enemy army must fly via one other chess pieces.
Party edible Minister of enemy before, that party will win.
When playing games is over, the results will be displayed on tables and updates to the account of each person.
Especially the points won and lost based on Elo law (international law). When you play against good opponents, if you win you will be elevated higher score is played with a normal competitor.