Browse on1 - Photo Management Software
On1 Browse the photo management software not only operates independently and provides the ability to organize, sort images, but also can be used as one module support for other photo editing software.
Interface management software Browse photos on1
Almost any user of image-editing software Lightroommust also agree that the input speed is quite slow its image. To increase speed, 1 module acts as a font-end for data entry process will help you a lot. Browse on1 is the product you are looking for because it allows extremely fast photo browsing. 1 module on1 Photo 10, on1 Browse also capable of independent operation, allowing users to organize, arrange, create photo albums, image browser and enter into the professional editing software with fast speed than.The software can also preview files before importing raw images.
Introduction image management software Browse on1
The interface is quite intuitive Browse on1 of the shortcuts are almost the same Lightroom.You can open and select the folder in the computer, mark the photos by tag or evaluated according to the star, color labeling. The metadata of the images are supported, and users can also edit the information with supported formats including EXIF, TIFF, IPTC and XMP .
Star rating system to rank 1 to 5 stars is also quite familiar on the other photo management software such as ACDSee , CyberLink PhotoDirector or Helicon Photo Safe Pro . If EnableAuto Advance Photo of software items, the first time you evaluated in one photo, on1 Browse automatically loads the next image. Alternatively, you can also label the color of images and use the same keyboard shortcuts as Lightroom, eg for red keys 6 or 0 to purple.
5-star rating system in the software
In general, the two rating systems are all standard features in the image management software, only Likes and Dislikes features are the sole property of on1 Browse without the other software. After evaluating the images, you can use filters to filter out the formation was evaluated, no evaluation form ... One of the strengths of this software is that it can support all image formats, from common formats common to the raw image formats.
Filtered to show only those images that have been evaluated
Browse on1 can also be used as one module to support importing images into other software. After selecting (1 or more) and right-click the image, you'll see the option to send to Lightroom or Photoshop ... When finished, the input window of Lightroom image will appear containing images that you just place. The next process is similar to when you import images by conventional in Lightroom.
Select and right-click to bring images into other software
The image displayed in the Preview window before importing images into Lightroom
Key features of management software Browse photos on1
The ability to quickly import image
- Browse on1 not only open new pictures quickly when used as a standalone, but also extremely useful when used as a module for other software.
- Ultra-fast image import capabilities make it an effective tool for increasing productivity for photographers.
- Browse on1 can search and browse images from the sub-folders within folders instead of forcing the user to open each item 1.
- Support multiple image formats from PNG, JPEG ... to both the RAW image.
Screen interface to browse images in the folder of the software
Multiple image management options
- Browse on1 users can quickly search, sort, evaluate photos, add keywords or tags is easy, create photo albums or collections to easily search in the future.
- Mark's favorite images help the image search process takes place much more quickly.
- Edit the metadata of the image information including EXIF ??format, TIFF, IPTC and XMP.
- Batch rename images.
Access images from anywhere
- Browse on1 system allows you to access your image repositories from anywhere through the cloud accounts like Dropbox , Google Drive , OneDrive or iCloud .
- Software for both the Windows and Mac (in additional load path).
What's New in 10.5.0 Browse software on1
- Smart Albums - the ability to search through all your favorite images of users based on classification criteria that you specify.
- Watched Folder - tracking where to save photos to find and preview images faster.
- Keywords palette - new keywords tab provides a list of keywords makes it easy to add them to the image.
- Batch Processing - with the possibility of a new, improved software also now features batch processing allows users to create and use presets from on1 Photo.
- Export - New capabilities enable video output using the zoom feature Resize on1 on1 Browse right in, including the ability to add watermarks or sharpen images.
- Share Photos - users can now share photos on social networks, a new temporary support Facebook .
- Modern Interface - New interface on1 Photo utilize more modern.
Some choose to install software
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 of a 64-bit, Mac OS X 10.8 for the 64-bit to 10:11.
- Processor Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon or more.
- 4GB of RAM (8GB when used as a plug-in for Photoshop).
- 1.5GB free hard disk space.
- Internet connection required to activate the automatic update, the contents need to download or manual.
- 1280x720 display resolution.
- Compatible video card with 256MB video OpenGL 2.0 and RAM.