Google Chrome - Browse the web faster, limited run Flash
Google Chrome 51 launches brought many improvements, fixes many security flaws, increased browsing speed and reduce power consumption up to 30%. So what are you waiting anymore hurry to the latest Chrome update owns the attractive new features.
Download Google Chrome to surf the web quickly and securely than ever before.
Google Chrome is the most popular web browsers are now a lot of users, by the ability to surf the web fast, safe and easy to use. Most of the time a user's computer sat for web browsers to find information, chat with friends and relatives, email or online shopping.
In particular, Smooth Scrolling feature is added to the browser, making the process smoother web surfing.When using the mouse to scroll up and down web pages you will easily see the display web content faster and smoother than before significantly.
Update feature in Google Chrome browser last 51
- Additional functions Credential Management API: Helps developers to expand the ability to manage and store passwords of Google Chrome.
- Log in to the website with one click, without having to login again when returned to the site where he had previously signed.
- Eliminate processing tasks video frame.
- Optimizing the process of downloading Widget.
- Increased browsing speed dramatically.
- Reduce power consumption up to 30%.
- Fixed many other vulnerabilities.
To update Google Chrome to the latest version you can access the Help (Help)> About Google (About Google Chrome):
The latest Google Chrome reduce power consumption significantly.
Alternatively, you can use the browser Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer to access the Internet.
Key features of the Google Chrome web browser
Chrome is designed to be fast in every way possible. Quick launch the browser from your computer, load web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast.
Quick Launch : launch Chrome within seconds when you double-click the Google Chrome icon on the Windows desktop.
Search and navigate fast : You can type in both searches and web addresses in Chrome's address bar.
Omnibox feature provides suggested searches and web addresses as you type, as well as self-completion functionality to help you get what you're looking for with just a few keystrokes.
Loads pages fast : Chrome is powered by the open source rendering engine WebKit and web pages load in a snap.
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, easy to see and simple, and has features designed to provide efficient and easy to use.
Always simple : Chrome is designed to be simple as possible, so you can focus on what you care about most.
Easy to search & navigate : It's easy to get the right site you want to. No need to ask: " I'm searching the web, or I am navigating to a site? ", Just start typing and the results will pop up for you to choose.
That's why Chrome just has one input box - the Omnibox - where both can search both the web and navigate to sites. The address bar will auto-complete as you type, offers suggestions, and can even load results instantly if you enable Chrome Instant.
Management effectiveness tab : The tab of Chrome neat easy to drag and drop and rearrange, and thanks to multi-process architecture in Chrome, you can open a hundred tabs without slowing Chrome.
You can also attach your favorite tabs (like email) to the browser so that they always appear in the same place each launch Chrome.
Tab to search : Why should you go to YouTube.com first and then search for a video? Just type youtube.com into the Omnibox and hit tab to search YouTube directly. You can also set up custom keywords for your favorite sites.
Integrated PDF viewer : Chrome has built-in PDF viewer, so you can load PDFs in a snap without needing to install software or support the view. It's easy to resize, save and print PDF files with a click.
Start from where you left off : When close Chrome, the browser will save your open tabs to be able to restore it when you restart Chrome.
Chrome is designed to help you to be safer and more secure on the web with features against malware and phishing protection built-in, automatic updates to ensure you have all the latest security patches and Moreover.
Safe Browsing : With Safe Browsing technology, Chrome will display a warning message before you visit a site suspected of containing malware or phishing.
A phishing attack occurs when someone masquerades as someone else to trick you into sharing personal information or other sensitive information with them, usually through a fake website. Malicious software, in other words, the software is installed on your machine often without your knowledge, and is designed to harm your computer or steal information risk in your computer.
Sandbox : Sandbox helps prevent malware from installing itself on your computer or using what happens in this tab affect other tabs. Sandbox add additional protective layer protection against malicious web pages - these pages want to leave the program on your computer, monitor your web activities, or steal private information in your hard drive.
Automatic updates : To ensure that you are protected by the security update newest, Chrome checks for updates regularly to make sure that it's always up to date. Check for updates to ensure that your version of Google Chrome is automatically updated with the patch and the latest security features without requiring any action on your part.
Google Chrome is not only faster but also help you to control your personal information better, while also helping protect the information you share online.
When you do not want to record the hits or downloads of websites in your browsing and download history, you can browse in incognito mode. In addition, any cookies created while in incognito mode are deleted after you close all incognito windows.
When browsing in incognito mode, you'll see the incognito icon in the top left corner of the browser. Incognito mode is particularly useful because it is an easy way to browse the web in a private way without needing to change your privacy settings back and forth between browsing sessions. For example, you can have one regular session as well as one incognito session in separate windows at the same time.
Security Options : You can control all your privacy preferences for Chrome from the dialog box Options , in the Security tab at the top of Raise .
Clear your browsing data With Chrome, you can clear your browsing data at any time so that this information is not stored in your browser, this data including browsing history and downloads, cookies, saved passwords and saved form data.
Opt out of personalized ads
There are many ways to customize Chrome and make it yours. It's easy to edit settings and add apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store .
Application : The application from the Chrome Web Store use powerful new web technologies, in order to provide you with experience in performance, education and best games, just click on the new tab page , and select the Store Web Store .
Adding new users : If you share a computer with others? You do not want your bookmarks, apps, extensions and confused her with someone else and do not want your Chrome stuff syncing to all their devices?
Now you can add new users to Chrome. Adding new users lets you experience your own personal Chrome and lets you sign in to Chrome to sync your stuff.
Just go to Options (Preferences on a Mac), click " Personal Stuff ," and click " Add new user ".
Extensions : Extensions are custom tools that let you do a lot more with Chrome, like control your music, take screenshots, and share sites with friends, no matter where you are on the web .
Topic : It's easy to add a little color to Chrome. You can install themes by leading artists created from the Chrome Web Store , or you can create your own themes on mychrometheme.com and share with friends.
Sign in to Chrome
Sign in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history and other settings to all your computers.This feature also automatically log into all Google services you love.
Web access from anywhere : Sign in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, apps, history, and other settings to all your devices. Anything you update on one device instantly updates everywhere else, and your stuff on Chrome is safe in the event of a problem with your computer. It's your web browser. Just access the menu Wrench and select " Sign in to Chrome ... "
- Application : Add the application on a computer. Access applications from all computers that have logged on Chrome.
- Autofill : Filling out forms faster on all your computers.
- Topic : Create your color to Chrome to bring nuance and always on other devices.
- Password : Retrieve your saved passwords whenever needed.
- Extensions : Use your custom features on all computers.
- Bookmarks : Quick access to your favorite sites no matter where you are.
Some common problems when integrating IDM with Chrome
- Configuration or setup IDM extension in Chrome where? Actually very simple, you just need to follow the image below. Select the Chrome menu (arrow 1), followed by Settings> Extensions> tick the box to Enable the Integration IDM (if not already marked). To use the IDM in the regime Incognito , please tick the check box Allow in incognito (arrow 5). Then reboot Chrome.
- I accidentally deleted the extension IDM Integration of Chrome, now how to reset?Open the installation directory of the IDM as shown below, then drag and drop files Chrome Extensions page IDMGCExt.crx.
- If IDM failed to load MP4 files on Chrome, you can refer to a fix here.
Common keyboard shortcuts in Google Chrome
For users to easily surf the web, use Google Chrome as well as more effective, then you can refer to a number of useful Chrome shortcuts below:
- Ctrl + Tab: Move between tabs in the browser.
- Hold down the <- (Back): Review the website you just visited.
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Reopen closed tab has previously (Max: 10 Tab).
- Ctrl + W or Ctrl + F4 : Close Tab is open.
- Ctrl + Enter: Fill add "www" and ".com" domain name you have entered are incomplete.
- Ctrl + "+" and Ctrl + "-" or Ctrl + middle click: Enlarge or shrink the browser interface.
- Ctrl + 0: Bringing the browser interface to normal size.
- Atl + Link: Download the file to the computer without having to open the browser to a new tab.
- Hold Ctrl + Click on the Link: Link to the New Tab.
- Ctrl + J: Open Fast Download tab.
- 11. Ctrl + 1,2,3,4 ....: Open the tab with the corresponding serial number.
How to fix Shockwave Flash on Google Chrome
Step 1: Open the Google Chrome up, type in the address bar reads: "about: plugins" and press Enter.
At this point, the system will list out the entire plug-in, navigate to text Adobe Flash Player (2 files). Click the button [+] details in the upper right of the screen:
Step 2: Then will display detailed information of the plug-in Adobe Flash Player.
Here you will find displays 2 Flash: The section of Google Chrome red, beneath the system.Click the link Disable.
Step 3 : Once you click on that link will see the Adobe Flash Player section changes as shown below, and then restart the Google Chrome browser is comfortably surf the web.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT GOOGLE CHROME
Review - Review of Google Chrome: Free Web Browser
It can be said, Google Chrome is a web browser popular and most favored by the simple interface easy to use, fast web browsing speeds and particularly high security. When experiencing malware, warn the user very quickly, so you rest assured surf without worry offline!
- Simple interface, easy to use.
- Support mode incognito browsing .
- Synchronize data between devices with ease.
- Faster web browsing speeds.
- Less memory consumption.
- Running into several processes.