MY MAPS FOR ANDROID - CREATE PERSONAL MAPS ON ANDROID
My Maps for Android is an application that allows users to create a customized map of your own. In this create your map, you can mark the location you want to visit, can draw and save a route going to use or create a map of any discretion to use your map.
Note that this is a map customized according to personal purposes rather than map to lookup path. In case search navigation applications, you should install Google Maps for Android.
GUIDE MY MAPS FOR ANDROID:
View personal map:
- Search map : Enter title keywords or descriptive map in the Search box.
- See a list of homemade map : On the My Maps screen, tap the folder icon to view a list of maps were created. In case other people want to see map share or view maps created in Google Maps, users simply touch the screen and slide your right hand.
- Open a map : In the map or in a list of search results, you simply touch the name map like to see. Soon, image maps (showing up to 3 layers at the same time) will appear on the screen.
- Close a map : To close the map, first press the top right menu or touching the map title. In the options that appears, click on Close Maps to close and return to the map screen by default.
Create and edit a map:
Create new map:
To create a new diagram, users simply press the three dots aligned right corner of the screen to open the main menu . In the options that appears, click New map to add new maps, then enter a name and save maps.
Add marked location on the map:
Step 1 : Add mark: There are two ways to add the marked location on the map:
- The first way: Search for the desired destination on the map, a red mark will appear in it. At the bottom of the screen, tap the location description and click the Create marker to add the bookmark.
- The second way: Find your location on a map, then touch and hold to add the bookmark.
Step 2: Select the layer to add bookmarks. If more marked in a new map, you will only be selected Untitled layer . However, after more marked the location, users can rename the layer.
Step 3: Click Next to go to the next screen. In this screen, users can add a name and description if desired map . Finally, clickSave to save the map.
Add layer map:
- Press the menu button top right corner, then select Caption map want to edit.
- In the options that appears, click the Add Layer .
- Enter a name for the layer and click OK to save your changes.
Renaming a map or layer:
- Access the menu and click on the name of the map is open.
- Select Map Details .
- Press the pen icon ( Edit ) to edit the map or layer.
- Enter a new name and click OK to save.
Move the marker position:
- Touch the marker location you want to move.
- On the screen, open the description bookmark and select Edit Position .
- Expand the map to a new location to add and click Save to save the bookmark to this new location.
Delete marked location:
- Select the mark you want to delete.
- Bottom of the screen, open the description bookmark and select Edit Details.
- Select Delete this marker and click Yes to confirm.
Interacting with the map:
Show / Hide map layer:
- Press the menu icon on the right corner of the screen.
- Select the icon Layer green and mark the wanted layer processing.
- Click the icon Zoom black to enlarge the selected layer.
See the description of the map:
- Open the main menu and select the map want to handle.
- Select Map details .
Switch to another map:
- Open the main menu and select the map is open.
- Click Switch map to switch to another map.
Turn on / off view satellite images:
- Access the main menu and select Satellite .
- Enable this option to view maps and road as satellite images and vice versa.
View details about a marked location and other characteristics:
- Open the map and touch the marked positions or other positions.
- Once there, you will see an information table bottom of the screen. Users can slide your hands over the screen to see other details.
See instructions specific way:
- Open the map and select the destination.
- In a description of the destination, press the icon automotive ( Navigate ) for instructions to get there.
Using Google Maps Coordinate:
Users only use this feature if the account owner Google My Maps Pro .
To view the Coordinate feature, you first need to log into their group. Once there, click on the icon Maps Coordinate capita figure above the map. Then, users can click the main menu to:
- Show / Hide job on the map.
- Show / Hide group members location on the map.
- Change the setting to share the position.
UPDATE IN THE MY MAPS FOR ANDROID NEW VERSION:
- Application renamed from Maps Engine to My Maps .
- Changing the logo application.
- Improved search functionality and additional features mark the location.
To install the APK file from Download.com.vn you need to set up devices can install applications that are not located on Google Play. To set this feature you need to go to the Setup > Security > in the device manager , select the Unknown sources ( Allow installing apps not from the Market ).