OPENSIGNAL FOR ANDROID - MAP WIFI AND NETWORK SPEED TEST ON ANDROID
With a user can OpenSignal mapping mobile network coverage, WiFi hotspot search, check and improve the ability to receive and receive data faster.
NOTE: Applications do not access or read the user message. Just this right when you want to count the calls and messages to help you manage them.
- Compass signals will guide the user in the direction of the emitted signal, you just go in the direction that is.
- Wifi network map allows easy positioning of the neighboring public network.
- Map coverage allows users to know where the best signal.
- Speedtest feature allows viewing speed of the network is connected.
- NetworkRank cho phép xem nhà m?ng nào là t?t nh?t trong khu v?c ?ang ?.
- Subscribe to the monthly data, using messaging and call to you do not exceed the permitted level.
- View a map of the local stations.
- Help improve the coverage and wifi map.
- Share what you find on Twitter and Facebook and compare with other users connected.
- View history read signal.
- Save the data to the memory card.
- Improved signal for compatible handsets.
FEATURE UPDATES IN THE LATEST VERSION
- Fixes for audio analysis
- Japanese Support
- Fixed a bug on Galaxy Tab and some other devices
- Adding more features - animated wallpapers
- You do not have to decipher the symbols in the status bar to see if your phone can lose signal: see wallpaper displays red OpenSignal ie no signal, blue is a good sign, green is Good 3G, 2G steady orange.
- Improved features for its speed test run smoother
Help contribute to the coverage map of the network and public wifi hotspot carriers using this application to improve connectivity.Based on the data generated by the community, the application helps users keep better connected by providing practical solutions to solve the problems related to mobile connections and call delay or interruption . Simply follow the compass signal to a signal which has better network coverage map or see the in-house application to know the biggest broadcast network in the area you are in, very convenient while anxious to change carriers.
Wifi network map will help users find wireless access points inland public (WAP), very useful when you are traveling or just want to find a cafe that has discovered free wifi. Card Stats support and monitor the use of data, so it will not happen to you exceed the allowed limit.
Note: This is also the reason why the application needs to access the contact list and message. This is the power needed to count the calls and messages, ensuring not read or access the message or message. Network too fast or too slow? Speedtest Test features to see the speed of the connection.
More importantly, every time you use the application as a user has contributed to improving it. By helping providers expand the database and improved wireless coverage map, you are helping to make a better job applications and other users will also benefit from this.
The best tactic to get a good signal as the signal direction of the compass. Map is not updated in real time. Still, you should not worry because suppliers have recorded all the information users share with them to improve the coverage map and the information signal.
- Not all broadcast stations and wifi hotspot feature in the database of the application.
- Using Wi-Fi and GPS to get speed and accuracy possible.
- Moving towards the next broadcast station not always help improve data received by the interference effect or geographical features.
- The data contains the specific source - wireless location and antenna are calculated triangulated. Because many people use this application, it also improves on the location of the station.
- For GSM networks, stations were identified by the network ID and location code (CID and LAC).
- For CDMA networks, stations are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID). CDMA phones include the Droid (II, X, HD, ...), the EVO 4G.
- For the tablets (some form of Xoom, Asus Transformer, ...) no radio application will only work in wifi mode.