APPLE IPHOTO FOR MAC - IPHOTO PHOTO MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOR MAC
Apple has just released the latest update for users of iPhoto photo management software on the Mac iPhoto 11.
Overall, iPhoto focus on stability, but Apple also put on 2 improvements. For example, users can now choose to send a photo by email instead of the management can only send by iPhoto as before. In addition, Apple also added 2 wallpapers theme (theme) is new to email Classic and Journal , and provides an option that allows to attach photos to the size ratio of small, medium or large.
iPhoto also improved reliability when upgrading your library from an earlier version, edit features to maintain ordering of events (Events) after upgrade, fix duplicate photos in album MobileMe , as well as control functions formatting characters can not be retrieved when the schedule adjustment. When you change the evaluation of a class photo and then sort it according to the chart, the whole picture will be sorted order.
NEW FEATURES OF THIS VERSION:
- The pictures can be deleted from Photo Stream My by dragging them to the trash.
- Images can be exported from the Photo Stream by using the command Export from the menu File .
- RAW images imported from the My Photo Stream manually can now be easily modified by the user.
- Fix a bug that can cause an image to be rotated manually into a form not rotate when to Photo Stream sharing.
- Resolves an issue that could cause iPhoto mistake is synchronized to Facebook.
- Corrected an issue that could cause Calendar appears with the wrong font size, the results lead to self-destruction.
- Fixed an issue that caused book with page number is incorrect after reorganization.
- Integrate some stability improvements.