iOS - Get more iOS version 10 Beta for Developers
This is the latest update - iOS version 10 that Apple has hit the market for users to upgrade the operating system on the device iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. iOS 10 improved many useful features and is compatible with many devices iDevice line, similar to the iOS version 9.
Note: currently, you can sign up to test the 10 Beta for iOS developers. IOS version 10 Beta users will be released in about 10 months 7/2016 and official iOS version will be introduced in October 9/2016.
What's new in iOS 10 Beta
- Redesigned lock screen: Experience clear desktop, allowing easier viewing notifications, including search bar at the top of the screen, display a message, calendar, maps and suggestions other proposed applications of Siri. All this information will be displayed on the card with rounded corners intuitive.
- Information interaction: the user favorite Quick Reply feature will definitely love this option. iOS notification introduced 10 interactive format that allows viewing of multimedia content or feedback by reviewing the message thread, directly from the notification.
- 3D Touch Interactive Widget: more apps support 3D Touch force sensors, including Stock, Weather and Calendar.
- Update the message: more stickers, bubble chat, full screen effects like balloons or paper caps fall from the top down. Additional kinds lively handwritten notes. Users can also view and play content such as links or share music within the app Messages, easily add unique Emoji based on the recommendation of the system. A relatively new feature that allows feedback Tapback similar message to interact with the Facebook post.
- Redesign and extension mapping: map applications are put on a new face, support the proposed location from your current location, lets find a place of interest, detailed directions ... Maps integration with 3rd party extension, allowing restaurant reservations, call Uber car and pay with apple pay without leaving the application.
- Upgrade Apple Music: iOS 10 spacious continue promoting music service Apple Music with a modern interface, helps you find new music faster. Radio Now Playing screen and significantly improved tabbed interface, support lyrics displayed during playback.
- Upgrade and Sirikit Siri: Siri more smarter SDK Sirikit, good support for 3rd party developers and seamless integration with the App Store application. You can use Siri to book tours and payments to control CarPlay applications anytime, anywhere.
- Photos app enhancements and new features Memories: Memories additional items in Photos, similar features This day in history on Facebook, allows to slideshow accompanying background music.
- Update Apple Pay: allows use Apple Pay to pay for goods and services on the website are supported.
- Change the Home HomeKit applications: interactive and compatible hardware drivers with HomeKit, as independent or custom group, more robust interface.
- Turn on the iPhone screen when the user picks up the phone to view and inform the Lock screen.
- Upgrades and other bug fixes iOS 9.
To be able to update immediately, you go to Settings > General > Software Update and download the update on to upgrade.
** Note: If your iOS device is less than 50% of the battery, the machine will ask you to plug the charger before allowing downloads of updates. Of course there should be a good Wi-Fi connection to the update is carried out perfectly as possible. Should the data backup to prevent the risk of losing data if they crash.
MORE INFORMATION ON IOS
Upgrade Guide iPhone, iPod with .ipsw file *
- * .ipsw File downloaded fit your device using direct download link above.
- Click Update or Restore in iTunes interface.
- Point the path to the file stored on your computer * .ipsw.
Note that to be able to directly download the firmware of the iPhone, iPod directly from Apple, then:
- Use iTunes to the latest version.
- When you open iTunes, select your iPhone or iPod in the Devices of the Source List on the left side.
- In the iPhone Summary , click Check for Update.
- Click Download and Install.
- And absolutely not disconnect the iPhone, iPod and computer until the update or restore the finish.