AssaultCube is a multi-player shooter for free tools based on cube, which takes place in real-world environments are designed with graphics detail and sound extravaganza.
With efficient bandwidth usage, it can even run on a 56Kbps connection. AssaultCube has a total of 22 maps for players to choose, but not much change in the composition are mostly dilapidated cottages, snow, sand and desert. By default, the map of AssaultCubequite dark so you need to adjust the brightness for better visibility.
THE GAME MODES IN THE GAME:
- Team Deathmatch: Team Arena with the machine.
- Deathmatch: pain (see what this friend).
- "One shot one kill": pain aiming gun. This is a pretty good definition of AssaultCube when you only offered each a gun aimed at ... 1 last drop of blood.
- Empty map: A mode to acquaint yourself with the map, so in addition you will not have a shadow of someone else.
THE MAIN FEATURE OF THE GAME:
- Support is free.
- Customize difficulty level of the table and the number of different players.
- Source code released under open source license.
- Low latency that can run on a 56Kbps connection.
- Supports recording of your game by system "demo".
- Lets players create their own maps.
- Can run on devices with older hardware (Pentium III or higher).
- While playing, you can also pick up other support items such as first aid kit, fire or grenades.
- AssaultCube also support player mode via LAN or on the server of the game to have a chance shooters competed together.