Google Chrome 49 - Chrome browser for Windows XP
Google Chrome is the most popular web browsers are now a lot of users, by the ability to surf the web fast, safe and easy to use. Most of the time computer user sits for a web browser to search for information, chat with friends and relatives, email or online shopping.
So what are you waiting anymore Please download Google Chrome on the computer and experience a smooth browsing experience and pleasant than ever now only you!
Update feature in Google Chrome browser last 49
- Additional features "Smooth Scrolling" help the process smoother web surfing.
- Inquiry show reduced version of the site (if any), upon detecting a user activates power-saving mode when browsing space.
- Patched 26 security flaws were discovered from the old version. Of these 11 vulnerabilities in severity and 10 security vulnerabilities in the average level.
- Change the look of the page download (download) more handy.
Key features of the Google Chrome web browser
Chrome is designed to be fast in every way possible. Quick launch the browser from your computer, load web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast.
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, easy to see and simple, and has features designed to provide efficient and easy to use.
Chrome is designed to help you to be safer and more secure on the web with features against malware and phishing protection built-in, automatic updates to ensure you have all the latest security patches and Moreover.
To ensure that you are protected by the security update newest, Chrome checks for updates regularly to make sure that it's always up to date. Check for updates to ensure that your version of Google Chrome is automatically updated with the patch and the latest security features without requiring any action on your part.
Google Chrome is not only faster but also help you to control your personal information better, while also helping protect the information you share online.
When you do not want to record the hits or downloads of websites in your browsing and download history, you can browse in incognito mode. In addition, any cookies created while in incognito mode are deleted after you close all incognito windows.
There are many ways to customize Chrome and make it yours. It's easy to edit settings and add apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store .
Common keyboard shortcuts in Google Chrome
For users to easily surf the web, use Google Chrome as well as more effective, then you can refer to a number of useful Chrome shortcuts below:
- Ctrl + Tab: Move between tabs in the browser.
- Hold down the <- (Back): Review the website you just visited.
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Reopen closed tab has previously (Max: 10 Tab).
- Ctrl + W or Ctrl + F4 : Close Tab is open.
- Ctrl + Enter: Fill add "www" and ".com" domain name you have entered are incomplete.
- Ctrl + "+" and Ctrl + "-" or Ctrl + middle click: Enlarge or shrink the browser interface.
- Ctrl + 0: Bringing the browser interface to normal size.
- Atl + Link: Download the file to the computer without having to open the browser to a new tab.
- Hold Ctrl + Click on the Link: Link to the New Tab.
- Ctrl + J: Open Fast Download tab.
- 11. Ctrl + 1,2,3,4 ....: Open the tab with the corresponding serial number.