GMAIL FOR ANDROID - USE GMAIL ON ANDROID
Google has updated the official Gmail app for the Android platform with many new features that help save battery life when used. Update Gmail allows users to download e-mails are first priority, so the application will download fewer emails.
Thereby, the Gmail application will use less connected and more data storage and also saves battery. Several new features also appear in this update include music alarm settings for each individual mailing labels . This is great because you will easily know that you should ignore or answer emails immediately has to rely on an alarm has been customized. This feature will help Gmail mailbox becomes more user friendly.
Gmail was developed with the goal of handling email intuitive, efficient and useful than. In addition, process e-mail and enjoyable than ever. Access via instant email push notifications , read and respond to the conversation through the form online or offline, search and examination Email any break ...
NEW FEATURES OF GMAIL FOR ANDROID UPDATED
- Yahoo and Microsoft account is enhanced with two-step confirmation and account recovery.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Unsubscribe those unwanted or spam mail from the messaging menu.
Gmail also allows:
- Manage multiple email accounts simultaneously.
- View and save attachments.
- Set notifier label (label).
KEY FEATURES OF GMAIL FOR ANDROID
- Supports direct attach files stored on Google Drive without having to download the device as before.
- Support for alignment to Right To Left (RTL) , the maximum compatible with the language Arabic, Hebrew and Persian.
- In any mode View , you just swipe to open the menu to the left slightly, section Settings , Help and Feedback has also been moved here.
- Save attachments directly to Google Drive and the ability to navigate faster and easier thanks to reorder custom items.
- The image will now automatically displayed.
- Set up reply under Settings .
- Send an attachment or downloading any files from anything, including data, PDF, compressed file.
- Attach multiple files simultaneously (Android 4.3+).
- Print email and attachments (Android 4.4).
- Improved performance for devices with low memory capacity.
- Complete features you love in Gmail will appear on a new look spectacular and modern style.
- Owning a single application to manage common to all personal email accounts. Check and send email from Yahoo! Mail, Outlook.com, and many other e-mail account, directly from the Gmail interface.
- Tablet layout enhancements, including features quickly switch between inboxes list with Email Accounts.
- Significantly improved when you use the new operating system Android Lollipop, such as hiding sensitive notifications on the lock screen.