AUTOMATIC CALL RECORDER FOR ANDROID - AUTOMATIC CALL RECORDING ON ANDROID
Automatic Call Recorder app for Android is the effective call recording today with over 50 million users worldwide.
Automatic Call Recorder allows users to record every call and the call option you want to save or ignore. Additionally, you can also easily play back the competition, add notes and share it to the people you want. In the new version updates, Automatic Call Recorder also has integrated cloud services, Google Drive and Dropbox , which users can synchronize, store or download data when needed.
As for features Inbox of Automatic Call Recorder for Android, users should note the following issues:
- Only the last 40 calls are saved to your new Inbox. If this position is full and there is a new call, the call recording oldest in the Inbox will automatically be deleted.
- Users can store arbitrary number of calls. Remember to save all the important calls so they will not be deleted automatically.
MANUAL AUTOMATIC CALL RECORDER FOR ANDROID
(1) For important chat, users can save and store them in folders Saved Calls . Failure to do this operation, the old recordings are automatically deleted when a new call is saved to.
(2) Enabling the Call Summary option in the Menu to appear immediately after each call will help you easily change the way up instead of time-consuming operation.
(3) Search for old recordings by entering contacts, phone numbers or notes.
(4) There are 3 default settings for automatic recording:
- Recording everything (default): record all calls except the calls to numbers you have set previously ignored.
- Ignoring everything: not recording any calls except the calls to numbers you have set are pre-recorded.
- Ignoring the contact: recording all calls from people who are not in contact and ignore the calls come from people who are in the phonebook.
Users can set the auto-save feature for recording calls from the special touch and we will be stored in the cloud (PRO Version Only).
(5) Google Drive only supports Android 3.0+ devices.
(6) The call recording does not operate stably with some certain types of headphones, which led to the recording quality is also affected. Users should experience the free version before deciding to buy the PRO.
(7) If an error in the recording process or want to increase the quality of recordings, you can try recording in a different audio format or using auto recording mode for external speakers.
(8) To store data to the cloud, requiring users to login to Google Drive or Dropbox account.
(9) The increase in volume will help you get the recordings with better quality.
(10) Languages ??supported: Vietnamese , English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, Arabic, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Turkish .. .