INTRODUCING ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FOR MAC
Adobe Flash Player for Mac is a version for the Mac operating system, browser support enables you to view images while browsing with flash faster pace.
Adobe Flash Player support for the computer can access the Internet with fast speed, it makes you see the audio, online video, work with almost all existing web browsers without having any difficulties.
Adobe Flash Player software is a plug-in support for multiple browsers provide a breakthrough in the user's Web experience and is installed on over 98% of Internet-connected computer.
THE MAIN FEATURE OF THE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER:
- Watch a video with the best quality.
- Using mobile devices.
- Sharpening text files.
- Increased operating speeds hardware.
- Effects with real-time integration.
- Support for viewing high-quality images.
- Using interoperable across multiple Web browsers.
- Install directly even if the Web browser is running.
WHAT'S NEW IN ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 11.8.800.168:
- Support for 64-bit.
- Supports decoding of bitmap images.
- Supports socket protocol TLS.
- Safari 4.0+ or ??Mozilla Firefox 3.0 + or Google Chrome3 + or Opera 9.5 or AOL Desktop for Mac + 1.0.
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or higher.
- Ram: 256 MB.
- Graphics memory: 128MB.