X-PLORE FILE MANAGER FOR ANDROID - EFFICIENT FILE MANAGER ON ANDROID
X-plore is a file management application for mobile phones, with a lot of functionality for the file system on mobile devices.
SALIENT FEATURES OF X-PLORE FILE MANAGER FOR ANDROID
- Displayed as tables Double: Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar explorer
- Access cloud storage services: Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box.net, SkyDrive, WebDav, Yandex.disk, Dump Truck, IDrive, Ubuntu One, 4Sync.
- Favorite folders: image viewer, video, audio, text built.
- See hex code.
- View photos faster with zoom feature and browse through the photos first, then in the folder.
- Thumbnails of photos and videos, and a lot of file types (depending on associated application).
- Selecting multiple files.
- See the APK file under zip.
- Share, send files via bluetooth, email or any way supported devices, from any location.
- Configure the buttons and keyboard shortcuts. Working with Zip (like a normal folder).
- X-plore allows users to view the inside of the phone or Android tablet. These are applications that support dual panel view, which means you can see two folders simultaneously, with common tasks like copying files from another b This table to table.
In addition, X-plore display system folders tree. This helps users to easily track where the file system and move quickly into other locations. Folders and files are selected will be highlighted, while other files and folders slightly darker background.
Users can explore the outside of the device socket. If you have root your device, you can make changes to system data, backup files, remove unwanted applications.
If you are a regular user, you can hide the memory in the system and ensure tangle. Users can view the content of external storage device, whether it's high-capacity memory, external memory card or USB plug into a tablet. All storage types are listed on the main level, you do not need to search their folders on the device. Support access to FTP and FTPS servers (secure FTP).Multiple servers can be configured. All standard file operations can be completed on the FTP server.
X-plore can display shared folders on a computer in a LAN (local area network). The system allows access to shared folders on a computer with a LAN connection or even remote server if it supports SMB protocol.
X-plore can access multiple cloud storage services and access stored files. Users must have an account with the service, then you can access the stored files through X-plore.
These operations involve the management of files and folders: view, copy, move, delete, format Zip compression, decompression, rename, share, ...
Picasa albums X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit the text.
View SQLite database: X-plore supports SQLite database files display in the form of tables, each table to contain a series of columns and rows with the database entry.
The complete interactive touch screen, click on the folder or file to open it, or keep it for a while to open the context menu with the choices can make or choose multiple items at once.
Multi-selection allows the user to perform a task for multiple files simultaneously. Select files by check the box. You can also select all the files in a folder or eliminate choices by integrating back into the box.
Open the file that is used one of the built-in viewer for easy access common file types such as images, audio, video and text. Or, users may configure X-plore to use system application to open the file, in this case the application has been defined system can open any file that would work. Compressed files (currently supported formats Zip and Rar) are displayed as other folders. You can open them, view content and perform other tasks such tsac rename, delete, copy, ....