Google Chrome is the most popular web browsers are now a lot of users, by the ability to surf the web fast, safe and easy to use.
Chrome is designed to be fast in every way possible. Quick launch the browser from your computer, load web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast.
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, easy to see and simple, and has features designed to provide efficient and easy to use.
To ensure that you are protected by the security update newest, Chrome checks for updates regularly to make sure that it's always up to date. Check for updates to ensure that your version of Google Chrome is automatically updated with the patch and the latest security features without requiring any action on your part.
When you do not want to record the hits or downloads of websites in your browsing and download history, you can browse in incognito mode. In addition, any cookies created while in incognito mode are deleted after you close all incognito windows.
There are many ways to customize Chrome and make it yours. It's easy to edit settings and add apps, extensions, and themes from the Chrome Web Store.
For users to easily surf the web, use Google Chrome as well as more effective, then you can refer to a number of useful Chrome shortcuts below:
- Ctrl + Tab: Move between tabs in the browser.
- Hold down the <- (Back): Review the website you just visited.
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Reopen closed tab has previously (Max: 10 Tab).
- Ctrl + W or Ctrl + F4 : Close Tab is open.
- Ctrl + Enter: Fill add "www" and ".com" domain name you have entered are incomplete.
- Ctrl + "+" and Ctrl + "-" or Ctrl + middle click: Enlarge or shrink the browser interface.
- Ctrl + 0: Bringing the browser interface to normal size.
- Atl + Link: Download the file to the computer without having to open the browser to a new tab.
- Hold Ctrl + Click on the Link: Link to the New Tab.
- Ctrl + J: Open Fast Download tab.
- 11. Ctrl + 1,2,3,4 ....: Open the tab with the corresponding serial number.