Combined Community Codec Pack - The Codec supports the Media
Combined Community Codec Pack is a complete codec package, which the user can view all video and audio formats.
Combined Community Codec Pack sets (CCCP) includes the following programs:
- FFDShow (CCCP)
- Haali Media Splitter
- MPV (Mpeg2) Decoder
- Gabest's RealMedia Splitter
- Windows Media 9 VCM
- Media Player Classic
- ZoomPlayer Standard
- Formats: AVI, MKV (Matroska), OGM & Ogg, MP4, TS (MPEG Transport Stream), FLV
- Video codecs: MPEG1 supported by Windows, MPEG2, MPEG4-ASP, Xvid, DivX (all versions), Generic / other MPEG4 ASP (3ivx, lavc, etc ..), MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, Theora , WMV9, Flash Video
- The audio codecs: MP1, MP2, MP3, AC3, DTS, AAC, Vorbis, ADPCM IMA, LPCM on several DVDs, HD DV & popular on BD, FLAC - excluding .flac splitter, you can only play on MKV, TTA and WavPack
Note: To use this codec, the user must uninstall the codecs are available on the machine.
Updated in the new version:
- Package Haali 1.13.356.20 (CCCP Build)
- LAV Filters 0.59.1.0-fd21671
- MPC-HC 220.127.116.11
- Application installation and setup: OGM and OGG conventional ( OGG , ogv ) separated on engine tuning system settings. Only OGM supported Haali's splitter .
- MPC-HC have changed the registry key .
- MPC-HC send an error report human-readable in cases unusable system features
- MPC-HC is built on Visual Studio 2012
- Supports decoding HEVC
- Support for formats demuxing HEVC following formats:
- Matroska (MKV) and MP4
- Additional decoding VP9
Greetings, Comrades! Free codecs for the people, thanks to the benevolent CCCP. Not the USSR but rather the Combined Community Codec Pack Project, a group dedicated to propagating Windows video codecs to achieve de facto standardization among competing anime formats, many of them developed and used by fan groups. Over time it's grown into a collection of useful codecs for playing just about any kind of video file you're likely to encounter online. The whole point of the CCCP is to provide a comprehensive set of codecs that will not only play common files but also uncommon ones.
It's recommended that you use the CCCP in conjunction with CCCP Insurgent, a separate piece of freeware that identifies any codecs currently installed on your computer so that you can disable them according to the instructional wiki on the Project's Web site. The CCCP is focused on decoding video files, not encoding them, so there are issues with some video production and editing software--for instance, it doesn't play well with some Nero components, and it asks to disable them when you install the pack. However, it's worth the work to see the unusual anime shorts and demos these fan groups produce. The download also includes the excellent 321 Media Player Classic, which works when Windows Media Player won't.
The CCCP Project maintains extensive instructions and documentation on installing, using, and troubleshooting the pack, including known conflicts and issues and how to resolve them. The codecs are ready for Windows 7.