OneLocker for Windows 10 - Apply strong password management
OneLocker is password management applications support powerful computing devices, tablets and phones running Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1.
Management application interface for Windows 10 password OneLocker
Is a feature rich application, OneLocker allows users to organize and share data easily.Each type has many fields password information such as text, numbers, dates, images and even text attachments. Users can create password groups or certain marked as favorites for easy access.
Regarding security capabilities, OneLocker use secure encryption algorithm 256-bit today. It also supports integration with the technologies Windows Hello to increase security when unlocking and allows users to back up data to the cloud accounts like OneDrive or Dropbox. Another feature for increased security is that the user can set the time-out mode, if someone tries to log in too many times without. It also automatically delete data if someone tries to log in.
Management of each card with the information
That is just a brief introduction to the features of OneLocker. If looking for one solution to ensure the safety of personal information such as your password, it will certainly be one of the top choices. Full copies are $ 3.99 fee, the trial will have the following limits:
- The data can only contain a maximum of 5 folders, 5 section (section) and 10 card (card).
- Each card can contain a maximum of 5 fields of information with a total of 30 cases for the entire database.
- Features as CSV export file is not available.
- The choice of import and export data to OneDrive and Dropbox unavailable.
- Template directory containing the sample card is locked and the card is currently using the card can not be saved into templates.
- Unable to save and restore the data on the device.
Photos app on your Windows phone OneLocker 10 Mobile
Features of security software OneLocker
- Advanced security capabilities with standard encryption algorithm AEA Top Secret NSA 256-bit.
- Support using one master account and guest account.
- Support Windows Hello to log into the application.
- More information on each card field as text, dates, photos, notes, audio files ...
- Create and manage a position to easily follow.
- Group to easily search by classification.
- 2 clipboard app allows cut, copy, and move items in easy application.
- Quick Assess choice to quickly open the cards or use.
- Sharing data with QR codes, messages, email, or other apps OneNote device.
- Support data backup to OneDrive, Dropbox, and on device.
- Using card templates available and easily create a new card template.
- Export CSV file format if you want to work with Excel or other software.
- Install lock time, if the user enters the wrong password too many.
- Many options to customize the application, from the UI interface to features.
- Can automatically delete all data when someone tries to sign.
- Notification settings in sync across all devices.
- ShakeToShow feature lets shake the device to quickly display the information in the current card.
- Import data from KeePass or CSV file from 3rd party applications.