SopCast for Mac - Watch Football Online Free
SopCast for Mac is designed based on the latest tools p2p SopCast. Now you can enjoy all SopCast channels on your Mac.
Football Fixtures Premier League 2015 - 2016 Round 35
Saturday, the day 04/23/2016
- 18h45: Manchester City - Stoke City
- 21:00: AFC Bournemouth - Chelsea
- 21:00 Liverpool - Newcastle United
- 21:00 Aston Villa - Southampton
- 20h05: Sunderland - Arsenal
- 22h10: Leicester City - City Swansea
You can also watch the channel listed in this application, or can manually enter the URL SopCast on. In addition, SopCast for Mac also supports running SopCast channels by clicking any URL in your browser.
The main feature of SopCast for Mac
Sharing data among all viewers, make the channel more stable operation.
- Quickly load within 10-30 seconds.
- Lowest latency services, software of the same kind.
- Technology helps firewall traversal and NAT Sopcast pass 90% P2P barriers.
- The ability to create your own channels and play it over the Internet.
- Transmission of data in real time, support multiple protocols such as transmission stream: mms, http, etc ..
- Multimedia file transfers, supports multiple formats such as asf, wmv, rm, rmvb, mp3, etc ..
- Supports under the loop file playback.
- Standard channel URL: click on any URL that looks sop: // to start watching.
- Using cache, no harm to the hard drive.
- Support for authentication for both the broadcasters and the viewers. The broadcaster has full control on his channels.
- Secure End-to-End, encrypted messages, P2P high safety, can not be hacked.
- Uses very little memory and CPU.
- Quality monitoring network and broadcast sources in real time to help viewers choose appropriate channels.
- Record viewing clips.
- Maybe running stream with your favorite player such as Windows Media Player , RealPlayer , VLC , ...
- Support to different channels on the same server. Normally can run about 5 to 10 channels on a computer.
- Sop Player can embed in any website or certain software applications. It works similar to Windows Media Player.
- Sop Sop Server and Player can run on both Windows and Linux.
- Is freeware, contains no adware or spyware.
- [New] Compatible with OS X Yosemite
You can download SopCast for Windows platform here .
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SOPCAST FOR MAC
Experience select sopcast link:
- You need to select the parameters that link Bitrate high speed (> 650 kbps) to see the picture clearly.
- Note further evaluation of user (Signal strength / Your rating) for reference, select links that are rated "as many stars as possible."
- With the parameter channel bitrate> 1000 Kbps will give you a very beautiful image and often the channel with HD image quality (16: 9), but if the Internet connection you're using a slow speed (network rugged, many general users ...) is very difficult to see these channels, and often the frame when viewing. So with a slow Internet connection, you should choose approximately 500-900 kpbs bitrate channels to be able to see the image quality quite and not the frame.
- Some special cases: Some channel bitrate> 1550 kbps (Russian channel HD NAVIP) but easy to connect more than 1000 kbps or 1200 kbps channel of Romania and very high image quality, stable signal.
Despite the Internet's ability to connect Web sites and other content across continents, finding video content from other countries can be difficult. SopCast for Mac allows users to view channels originating in many countries from one program on their computer.
Available as freeware, the program's channels are also viewable at no cost. The program is small, downloaded quickly, and easily installed. In terms of functionality, SopCast for Mac allows you to watch from a list of channels organized by country of origin. There is also a menu allowing you to directly paste links to other SopCast channels not listed in the main menu. While the program advertisement claims to allow you to produce and stream your own channels, there was no listed capability for this in the actual Mac version of the program. In examining the available channels, it is clear the majority of the content comes from foreign countries, mostly in Asia. The channels selected loaded well and streamed at an average, standard-definition quality. The channel menu was easy to navigate, but the individual stations lacked any description beyond the country of origin, making it difficult to find out what type of program was playing. The content from the main menu had limited variety with few channels available overall.
SopCast for Mac, despite its limited content, would be a useful app for those who are bilingual or come from a foreign country and have difficulty finding programs in their native languages.