UltraSurf - Change Proxy on your computer, phone
Ultrasurf allows access to other blocked websites easily. Through algorithms hidden IP address, firewall traversal, change the proxy you can comfortably access the website you want without having any barriers.
Ultrasurf - Surf the Internet when blocked, network error
Ultrasurf help access blocked websites easily.
UltraSurf does not require installation, simply download the application, unzip and run the file.Then open up your web browser and login to the site only. It's simple is not it?
Basically, UltraSurf is a software used for IP fake, anonymous surfing and beyond the firewall to access blocked websites very effectively. The software runs a small program files, no need to install on your computer.
Download Ultrasurf - access blocked websites simple and fast
You can download the latest version of Ultrasurf compatible on all Windows operating systems and web browsers like Chrome , IE , Firefox . With very light volume of just over 1Mb no need to install Ultrasurf help you access all the blocked sites like Blogger (Blogspot) ....
Not only helps you to access blocked sites Ultrasurf also improves surfing speeds, anonymous surfing from hackers, tracking information. Usually when you visit or download on your default Internet will be censored content and save web access history on the ISP's server system VDC, VNPT, Viettel, FPT ... With the download and install Ultrasurf all information when web access is encrypted, anonymous. It is wonderful for the security of personal information, bank account information from hackers and snoopers.
New features in Internet access software Ultrasurf 15:04
- Improved speed faster browsing.
- Additional compatible with different browsers.
- More functional set of internal interfaces.
- Add function set on the default mode. This feature is particularly useful when you have installed the option settings, but does not work well, not efficiency but want to return to the original mode this is not in the old version, but the new version has been improved Ultrasurf money.
However Ultrasurf many advantages such as compact, less advertising, but still shows many disadvantages as stability, speed Ultrasurf server, incompatible on external systems such as MAC Windows, Linux, iOS (iPhone , iPad), Android .... software replaces equivalent and overcome the restrictions on you can Download Free Hotspot Shield VPN here
UltraSurf is a free software to help you overcome the blocking of the ISP to be able to see all the sites you want worldwide. The program will automatically find proxy through its server and web browser help you thanks to them. Finding a proxy is done fairly quickly underground and makes the user feel like a normal web browser without delay. The proxy will be selected to ensure that you always use the best proxy.
UltraSurf can work with all browsers and with all the functions that users need, such as Web surfing, logging in and posting on forums, use e-mail, upload and download files, view and listen to music, video ...
Key features of the software beyond the firewall Utrasuft
UltraSurf protects the user's privacy while surfing by hiding your IP address and geographic location of the user, wiping surfing history, cookies and other personal information.
All transmitted data is highly encrypted UltraSurf through SSL encryption technology to ensure absolute security for data transmissions.
Supports all protocols
Ultrasurf not be used for illegal activities. When this happens, it will help you to block pornography and illegally using a content filter built-in
Policies to protect user information
To ensure the safety and privacy for our users, we do not require you to provide personal information when using Ultrasurf. Login required only minimal information for the purpose of preventing vandalism resistant. The information will be stored for up to 30 days and will not be shared with third parties.
Ensure safe from online risks
Ultrasurf is a valuable tool for users who want to secure access to the blocked site and you want to encrypt their data browsing. However, even when using Ultrasurf, users still faced with the risks and potential consequences when access the blocked sites. Therefore, we recommend that users should learn the regulations and rules as well as the censorship in his country in order to better understand these risks.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ULTRASURF
Evaluate pros and cons of Ultrasurf
Outstanding points of Ultrasurf
- No need to install on machines that run directly from the downloaded file
- Bypass Internet censorship to visit the sites and content that you do not normally accessible
- Information encrypted connection between your computer and the proxy server Ultrasurf
- Hide IP address from the websites you visit
Limitations of Ultrasurf
- Each time the system boots UltraSurf is manually turned back to Internet Explorer ...
- Support for PC only and not supported by other operating systems such as Mac OS or Linux
- Only protect the user's information on the web browser
- Is not responsible when users voluntarily disclose personal information online, such as real name or contact information
- Information between your computer and the server will be encrypted Ultrasurf.Communication between the server and the server of the website Ultrasurf will not be encrypted when accessing the site begins with http. Communication between the user's computer and the web server will be encrypted when accessing the site begins with https.
- 3rd party can detect the tool you are using Ultrasurf , although they can not encrypt the data and find out your browsing history
- Access blocked sites can be dangerous if someone sees your screen
- Is not responsible for the information security problems in Windows
- Default, Ultrasurf proxy will automatically install the web browser Internet Explorer. In some cases, the proxy settings for Internet Explorer may be faulty
- Cookies and browsing history can not be deleted if not closed properly Ultrasoft.Therefore, when this happens, and can delete cookies by hand history or restart Ultrasurf
- If the user changes the use Ultrasurf for Firefox or other browsers, Notes installed properly to ensure the information is encrypted by Ultrasurf
- Emptying the cache, cookies and browser history when using Ultrasurf with other browsers Internet Explorer
- Ultrasurf stored on flash drives or other external devices, restart Ultrasurf from the storage media instead of saving it on the computer
Instructions for installing and using UltraSurf
1. Download and install:
UltraSurf does not require installation, you can start the program in a very simple double-click on the file u1405.exe to run.
Users can save UltraSurf flash drive, or access to it from their email. This program can be used on any computer and will not leave marks when removed.
You can change the filename to avoid the curiosity of other users without any difficulty.
2. Launch UltraSurf:
After double click the executable file, UltraSurf will open an interface window includes the function keys and the operating status.
If UltraSurf launched prompts for proxy settings, please refer to the proxy configuration step 8. If the window does not open UltraSurf home, please refer to steps 7 to view the advanced settings.
Temporary Internet Files folder contains UltraSurf - utmp - and file system u.ini will be placed at the same position with executable .exe file.
3. Host connectivity and performance connectivity:
UltraSurf interface displays the connection status and operating status of the server. On startup, UltraSurf automatically searches and selected server is the highest speed available. Checkboxes and green indicates the server is currently using. You can select a different server by selecting another check box if the current server is working improperly.
Connection speed is the performance index of the server: 100% is the highest speed and is equivalent to a direct connection.
4. Use UltraSurf:
By using the browser (Internet Explorer or possibly Chrome), UltraSurf enables users to browse any web page.
Note : You can minimize the window when using UltraSurf interface, can not close the window as this will exit the program.
5. Exit the program UltraSurf:
You click Exit on the main interface of UltraSurf or click the close button on the window to exit the program.
After closing the program, your browser will not be protected by UltraSurf. For the safety of you, during the 20-second countdown, an Exit Warning alert will appear with the following options:
- Close IE and exit ( Close IE and exit ): This option allows you to close all IE windows and tabs open when you exit UltraSurf.
- Keep IE and Exit ( Keep IE and exit ): If you have special needs want to keep IE browser window even when offline UltraSurf, you can select this option. However it will not guarantee the safety of data when UltraSurf is closed when the IE window is open sensitive sites.
6. Function Keys on UltraSurf interface:
UltraSurf main interface is very simple, only includes one main function keys below:
- Home : Reopen Homepage
- Retry : Search for other servers
- Option : Access to the advanced settings (see step 7 for more details)
- Help : Displays the user manual in the IE browser UltraSurf.
- Exit : Close UltraSurf, the web browser automatically deleted, restore the default settings of the browser and perform a variety of other tasks before closing the program (see step 5 for more details). Users can also click on the close button (x) in the upper right corner of the interface to stop the program UltraSurf.
|Ctrl + Atl + H||Hide UltraSurf interface|
|Ctrl + Atl + S||Currently UltraSurf interface|
|Ctrl + Atl + M||Miniature Interface UltraSurf|
|Ctrl + Atl + C||Close all IE windows|
|Ctrl + Atl + X||Close UltraSurf|
|Ctrl + Atl + Shift + X||Close UltraSurf immediately|
|Ctrl + Atl + D||Close UltraSurf immediately and delete folders and files utmp u.ini|
7. Advanced Settings:
The default setting of UltraSurf is designed to protect the safety of users. If users have special needs need to change the default settings, such as determining whether you want to delete your browsing history, clear cookies or use proxy how they can go to the Optionsto customize.
- Enable HotKeys : When this option is selected, will be activated HotKeys. You can disable this feature if you do not want to use the shortcut because it conflicts with shortcuts to other programs.
- Hide Windows : When this option unchecked, UltraSurf will run in the background. If you want to see the look of the program, selling press Ctrl + Alt + S .
- Do not use IE : If the user is not using IE, you can choose this option, then UltraSurf will not manage or change any IE setting or any options with regard to IE will be null trademark.
- Start IE ??automatically : When you select this option, UltraSurf will automatically open the IE browser with the program at launch. If not want to open IE when running the program, you leave this option.
- Delete cookies automatically upon exiting : With this option, UltraSurf will automatically delete cookies when you exit the program (this is the default setting). If you do not want to delete cookies when you close it, deselect this option.
- Delete history automatically upon exiting : This option will automatically remove browser history when UltraSurf is closed.
- Close upon exiting ngay IE : If you choose this option, UltraSurf will close all IE windows and the website as soon as the program ends. Without this option, you can see the alert window has closed or selection is maintained IE window.
- Do not close upon exiting IE : In contrast to the previous option, this option will retain all IE windows, even if you close the program.
- Hide Golden Lock (requires UltraSurf to be kh?i ch?y ?? take effect) : By default, the yellow lock icon appears at the bottom right of the screen to indicate that you are being protected by UltraSurf. You can hide the icon by selecting this option, it will take effect the next time you launch UltraSurf.
- Button Proxy settings : In the Proxy settings window (see step 8 for more details).
- Button Delete Cookies : delete all cookies immediately.
- Button Delete History : delete the entire browser history immediately.
- Local Listening Port (26-65535) : you can set up listening ports 26 to 65535, the default is 9666.
- The button Reset to Default Settings : to restore all settings to the default value, a popup window will appear and you click Yes to determine consent, No to reject. Click to OK to establish effective and Cancel if you want to cancel.
8. Guide proxy settings:
Often users do not need to enter the proxy settings. Default, UltraSurf will choose the proxy settings on Internet Explorer's proxy settings. In some cases, users may need to use a separate proxy to access the Internet.
Here are the instructions to install the proxy:
- Proxy Auto-Detect : This option allows UltraSurf automatically detect proxy settings of IE.
- Manual Proxy Setting : This option allows you to set your own proxy settings.
- Directly use UltraSurf : Default UltraSurf choose this option. It is capable of encoding that assures the safety of the user.
How to fix not access the Internet after disabling Ultrasurf
Step 1: Open the browser Internet Explorer up. On the toolbar click Tools , select Internet Options.
Step 2: Window Internet Options appear. Click Card Connections , click the pull-down LAN settings under Local Area Network (LAN) settings.
Step 3: The window Local Area Network (LAN) Settings appear. Tick ??the box Automatically detect settings under Automatic configuration. Then click OK to save the settings.