ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall - Free Virus Firewall Integration
ZoneAlarm can be regarded as the most popular firewall programs ever, with the number of millions of people use it to block unauthorized access to their computer.Overall, ZoneAlarm can work well with anti-virus software. However, you may still prefer to use free antivirus solution that integrates all of the ZoneAlarm firewall? So you can be satisfied because it was placed in ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + software firewall.
ZoneAlarm Antivirus not only protect your system from unauthorized intrusions, viruses and malware, but it also includes advanced features such as anti-phishing, web site authentication, protection of personal data and download manager. However, this free tool will not have the features of the full version, such as parental control, virtual browsing, adjusting and supporting computer.
Engine firewall and Identity & Data Protection has been activated in the startup window of the program, although the main tool against the virus, has been disabled due to a conflict with the current anti-virus solution. So, ZoneAlarm automatically displays the status of the Real-Time Protection, Antivirus Scan and Antivirus Update. The first thing you need to do when installing a new antivirus program updates its definitions and perform a scan of your computer. You can schedule your computer scans through ZoneAlarm Settings section as well as set exception, see the uncensored files, activate On Access Scanning (will scan when you access the files) and many options other.Other features of ZoneAlarm is Behavioral Scanning includes a list of options that the program can track suspicious activity.
ZoneAlarm Firewall includes Application Control with function block unauthorized access by the program. Identity & Data tab includes two protection features, Web and Identity with 5GB of online storage space.
ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall options support both online and offline, to support basic and some additional information, such as Top 10 frequently asked questions. It can be used easily as independent Firewall tools, and easier than using ZoneAlarm's firewall with an antivirus program.
Key features of "ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus + Firewall":
Protect your computer
Antivirus and antispyware tool
Detects and removes viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms, bots, ...
- Behavioral Virus Detection can identify attacks that traditional antivirus programs ignore.
- Kernel-Level Virus Prevention protects the operating system.
Preventing threats from the Internet before they attack your computer. This 2-way firewall programs can actively protect you from attacks inside and outside at the same time for hackers to hide you do not recognize.
- Threat Traffic (Traffic hazardous) are monitored and locked - inside and outside.
- Full Stealth Mode helps you hide to hacker unrecognized.
- Kill Controls instantly disable harmful programs.
No other product can against viruses and spyware with 100% efficiency. The ZoneAlarm firewall's advanced behavior monitoring will inside your computer to detect and prevent the most sophisticated attacks that security software packages and traditional antivirus can not.
- OSFirewall tracking program to find suspicious behavior, stop any new attack methods and the most sophisticated.
- Advanced-access identification and Protection against attacks on data, SCM, COM, ...
- Zero-hour Protection prevents access to unauthorized system before other security programs can identify hazards.
- Early Boot Protection protects operating systems during startup, before other security programs loaded.
Restricting these programs from malicious activities - blocking attacks surpass other security programs. Application Control prevents malware from infecting your computer for viruses.
- Cloud-based Rapid Response quickly identify unsafe programs, monitor how the program is used for how long, how many people use them, and other security data.
- Detection Program spoofed prevent hackers from spoofing applications through program MD5 authentication.
- Application Control restrict programs from malicious activities - blocking attacks.
The auxiliary layer
Multiple layers of advanced protection to provide strong security functions.
- Wireless PC Protection protects you from hackers, theft of personal data and other online hazards when you connect to the network are not protected.
- Automatic Wireless Network Security to recognize the wireless network and automatically apply the firewall settings safest protection.
- DefenseNet provides updated security features in real-time, rapid response to hazards and protect your PC from the latest attacks.
Prevent theft of personal data
Service protection of personal data
Services include personal data protection to help credit card information and your finances are secure.
- Daily Credit Monitoring and Fraud Alerts include credit reports daily with email alerts.
- Identity Lock alert you when your personal information can be sent from your computer to an unauthorized location.
Protection of data, music, photos, your ... in case of loss, theft, accidental deletion or drive fault. Includes 5GB of space.
- Automated Backups allows you to set the backup schedule data as desired. There are optional functions automatically turn off the computer when the backup process is complete.
- Efficient Backups efficient use of your Internet bandwidth for the data files will be compressed during transfer. Only part of the file is backed up new options - to help speed the process.
- User-defined Encryption Keys allow you to protect the files as they are loaded and downloaded. All stored data is encrypted with a secret key and password only you know - protecting your data from hackers.
Advanced security download
Automatically analyzes your downloads to detect whether they are safe or harmful. Includes functionality of advanced security inspection activities and analyzes the download in the protected environment.
- Instant Security Check automatically analyzes programs you download through the web browser by examining them through a list of known dangerous downloads.
- Deep Security Check lets you run the download in a virtual environment, protected to deepen its analysis to find out the hazardous behavior.
Remove the entire cache, cookies, history, and your password - lets you browse the web in complete privacy environment.
Easy to use
- Quiet Security warning minimize the number of programs to 90%.
- Millions of Preset Programs automatically install security settings.
- Auto-Learn Mode settings and security settings based on your behavior - make the process automatic.
- Automatic Updates helps your security lists are updated with virus, spyware, harmful programs and fraudulent websites.
Easy to use interface
Easy for anyone to use and customize.
- One-click Fit-it Interface provides a simple overview and button access to upgrades and updates.
- Game Mode: temporarily stop most security alerts with one click - to prevent them from bothering you while your computer is being protected.
System Requirements for ZoneAlarm Antivirus + Firewall:
Microsoft Windows 7:
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- 2 GB RAM
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster.
- Hard drive space: 250MB.
Microsoft Windows Vista SP2 Business / Home Premium / Ultimate:
- 32 bit or 64 bit
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GHz processor or faster.
- 250MB free hard disk space.
Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or SP3 Home / Professional
- 32 bit
- 1GB RAM.
- Processor: 1 GHz.
- 250 MB free hard disk space.
ZoneAlarm has long been perhaps the most popular free firewall available, and millions have used it to block unwanted access to their computers. ZoneAlarm generally works well with antivirus software, too, but perhaps you'd be interested in a free antivirus solution that actually incorporates ZoneAlarm's firewall? That's CheckPoint's ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus Plus Firewall. ZoneAlarm Antivirus not only protects your system from unwanted intrusions, viruses, and other malware, but it also includes anti-phishing, site authentication, identity protection, and download management features. It's also available as a premium package. The free tool lacks the premium version's parental controls, virtual browsing, PC tune-up, and support features.
ZoneAlarm Antivirus's firewall component and Identity & Data Protection were active in the program's start window, though the main component, the antivirus protection, was disabled due to a conflict with our existing antivirus solution, which we'd left active to gauge ZoneAlarm's response. We disabled our existing tool, and ZoneAlarm automatically picked up the slack, showing our status for Real-Time Protection, Antivirus Scan, and Antivirus Update. The first thing to do when you're installing a new antivirus program is to update its definitions and make a baseline scan of your computer. We did that, choosing Full Scan with Archives, which we're glad to say found no bad stuff. You can schedule scans, of course, and ZoneAlarm's Settings let you customize scans, too, as well as launch targeted scans, set exceptions, view quarantined files, enable On Access scanning (which scans when you access files) and other options. One feature ZoneAlarm offers is Behavioral Scanning, which includes an extensive checklist of options the program can monitor for suspicious activity. The familiar ZoneAlarm Firewall includes Application Control, which blocks unauthorized access by programs. The Identity & Data tab includes two protection features, Web and Identity, plus 5 GB of online storage space.
ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus Plus Firewall has both online and offline Help options, basic support, and some extras like Top 10 Questions. We found it as easy to use as the standalone Firewall, and a lot easier than using ZoneAlarm's Firewall with another antivirus program. ZoneAlarm has stepped up as a significant player in free antivirus solutions.