Dropbox gives you secure access to all your files. Collaborate with friends, family, and coworkers from any device.
- Stress-free file sharing: Share files securely and effortlessly in real-time.
Share any file or folder easily, with anyone: File sharing with Dropbox is quick and simple. By just sharing a link, you can send anything – from photos and videos to zipped folders and large CAD files – with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account. Share links and files from anywhere, using your phone, tablet or computer. And unlike email attachments, you don’t have to worry about file size limits—share files as large as your cloud storage space quota (2 GB and up).
Get real-time updates when you share files: Find out exactly when someone has made changes to a file. With cloud file sharing services from Dropbox, you’ll immediately see who’s added, edited, deleted, renamed, or moved an online file. Any changes made to a shared file will be automatically updated and synced for all recipients.
Organize shared folders: Dropbox cloud storage is a great place to help teams get organized and add files to one central location. It’s easy for team members to see where everything is, and which files are the most recent—and in need of immediate attention. Shared folders: Working on a file-heavy project with several team members? Shared folders give everyone rich workspaces where they can get coordinated by uploading content, sharing files, adding folder descriptions, and assigning to-dos. And any edits you make within the folder will be immediately synced to other members, for quick and easy collaboration in real-time. Groups: With Dropbox, you can easily upload files and share materials with relevant parties by creating a group, adding a list of members, and inviting the group to shared folders.
Control what you share: Manage folder permissions: Ensure secure folder sharing with multiple folder permissions. Choose if you want to give recipients editing or view-only access to your folder and manage your sharing options. Sharing options and controls: Sending a file as an email attachment can put your data’s security at risk. With Dropbox, you can share a link to a file or folder that is limited to view-only access. Plus, you can add password protection to a shared link, set a link expiration date and disable downloads. Granular folder permissions: Share a specific subfolder without giving access to the entire folder it lives within. Give your vendors access to just one “Final Images” subfolder, for example, located inside your larger “Graphic Design” folder.
- Powerful cloud storage for all your files: Keep everything safe in online storage.
- Easy file syncing: Fast syncing that saves you space.
- At Dropbox, security is our highest priority: We protect data and keep your work life and your home life organized. Security was built into our design. See why millions of people trust us with what matters most.
- The powerful productivity app: Dropbox time management tools reduce work about work so teams can be productive in the workplace.
- Do your best work from wherever you need to be: At the office. At home. Or around the globe. With Dropbox Business, everything your team needs is in one place. And it’s instantly accessible anywhere you need to work.
- Team content and document collaboration: Easily collaborate, edit, and share content with team members.
- Get all the features your business needs: See how Dropbox helps more than 500,000 teams stay organized, streamline workflows, and protect company data.