Revo Uninstaller is an uninstaller for Microsoft Windows. It uninstalls programs and additionally removes any files and Windows registry entries left behind by the program's uninstaller or by the Windows uninstall function.
- Complete powerful software uninstall
- Quick Uninstall of one or more programs in a row
- The best Windows application to uninstall stubborn programs easily
- Remove junk files and unnecessary program files
- Compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server
- Portable version for all your personal Windows devices
- Customizable and flexible easy to use user interface
- Free professional technical support
- Windows Apps: remove windows apps
- Browser Extensions: remove popular browser extensions
- Advanced scanning for leftovers: remove remnants of one or few programs
- Forced Uninstall: remove stubborn programs
- Quick/Multiple Uninstall: quick uninstall of one or few programs
- Real-Time installation monitor: for complete uninstall
- Logs Database: traced installation by our team ready to uninstall your installed programs
- Manage installation logs: edit, review, share (export, import) logs
Revo Uninstaller first runs the selected program's built-in uninstaller, then searches and removes associated files and registry entries that the uninstaller may not have removed from the user's drive.
Revo Uninstaller also cleans out:
- Files in the temporary folder
- Entries in the Windows start-up applications folder
- Browser history and cache of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Netscape
- The recently opened file list in Microsoft Office applications
Revo Uninstaller can also irrecoverably delete files.
A portable version is available that can be run without installing onto or modifying the system, in particular from external storage media such as USB and network drives.
The freeware version of Revo Uninstaller does not find or uninstall 64-bit applications.
The freeware version 2 of Revo Uninstaller does now support both 32-bit and 64-bit applications.