Windows Defender (32-bit) - Free Computer Protection
Windows Defender is software that finds and removes spyware, while protecting your PC against pop-ups, the software runs in the background to slow the machine. With Real-Time Protection mode, you can rest assured because computer continuous protection, automatic test systems, to detect and correct the problem promptly, minimizing risk to your PC running smoothly
The benefits of installing Windows Defender Software Protection:
Detect and Destroy Spyware
- Windows Defender to detect quickly the spyware spyware or unwanted programs, automatically installed underground to display pop-up ads, change the configuration of the internet or steal your personal information.
- You can easily remove spyware with very user-friendly interface of Windows Defender, and also not complicated if you want to find the software that you accidentally deleted by mistake.
- Windows Defender allows you to periodically sweep at the most convenient time to save time and do not affect your work.
Safer Web Browsing
- Windows Defender effectively prevent spyware spyware from entering your computer through the Internet.
- Windows Defender runs in the background and uses very few resources of the computer should absolutely not affect the operation of other programs.
Protect your computer from the permanent risk
- A team of Microsoft researchers are working continuously to find out what spyware since it began appearing on the internet to prevent and promptly destroyed.
- A large community of Windows Defender users around the world also contributed to the improvement of software through the detection and classification of spyware and then pass information to the experts of Microsoft.
- Every day hundreds of spyware could arise so always set the automatic update to your computer are safe from new threats arise.
Windows Defender is built into all versions of Windows Vista. You can also download for free if your computer uses Windows XP SP2 or Windows 2003 SP1 or higher. If your computer is using 64-bit operating system, you can download Windows Defender 64-bit here .
Windows Defender Status Manager is a simple tool that helps keep track of Windows Defender's status. It runs a scan in the background when it receives new definition files via Patches. Once installed, you will find a Defender like icon in your system tray. Right-click this to launch Defender and from there you can check the apps current status and also do a quick, full or custom scan.