Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Professional is a very handy office application, opening up a world of design options to help you express your ideas. This suite includes: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Acces.
Key features and benefits of Microsoft Office Professional 2010
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Professional is a very handy office application
1. Manage your business and personal finances effectively
Build a budget and track spending quickly with templates available in Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Professional.
- The improved SmartArt charting and graphics tool makes it easy to describe in order to better understand your budget.
2. Organize the management of all information of individuals and businesses
- Get all the ideas and important information archived into OneNote 2010.
- It can store all: text, images, video, audio and more.
- Find the information in Microsoft office professional plus 2010 you need by tagging and the results will be displayed as you type.
3. Create presentations
- Add audio, video and photos to create presentations easily and quickly.
- Create slideshows with image editing features that let you crop, adjust brightness, contrast, sharpen and add effects.
Microsoft office professional plus 2010 product key
4. Express yourself
- Create microsoft Office Professional 2010 Professional report templates using templates available in Word 2010.
- Add effects like shadows, reflections, 3D, light ....
- Customizable SmartArt graphics.
5. Stay in sync with your customers and schedule
- Connect people to more productive projects by using email and scheduling tools to simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live, Hotmail, Gmail or most other providers.
- Monitor and manage your email more efficiently with the Conversation View feature in Outlook 2010.
- Use Outlook Mobile on your phone to easily exchange email with your customers right whenever you want.
6. Create professional marketing materials
- Create transactional information using powerful design tools in Publisher 2010.
- There are many templates available in the library that make it easy to create postcards, flyers, emails and more.
- There are editing options: change picture shapes, adjust brightness, contrast, sharpen ...
7. Save business data for more efficient analysis
- Generate business data for more efficient analysis in Access 2010.
- Get started quickly thanks to the built-in templates available so you can customize a specific project.
- Easy analysis by using Conditional Formatting tools can help you create professional data charts.
- Microsoft office professional plus 2010 use colors and formatting to highlight what's important.
Generate business data for more efficient analysis in Access 2010
8. Access, edit, and share your work wherever you are
- Create documents in Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Professional, then users can post to Windows Live SkyDrive and be able to access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps wherever you have access to the Internet.
- Microsoft office professional plus 2010 product key: Edit reports, news, or online storage with Web Apps.
- Sharing your documents online with family and friends is easy and fast.
- Processor: 500 MHz or higher.
- Ram: 256 MB, 512 MB for graphical features.
- Hard disk space: 3.0 GB.
- Screen resolution: 1024x576 or higher.
- Operating System: Windows XP (32-bit SP3), Windows 7, Windows Vista Service Pack (SP) 1, Windows Server 2003 SP2 and MSXML 6.0 (32bit only), Windows Server 2008, and other Next 32-64 bit operating system version.
- DirectX 9.0c with 64 MB graphics card or higher video memory.