Canon PIXMA MP210 MP Navigator EX 1.06
CanoScan LiDE 90
MP Navigator for Windows is an application that enables you to work with digital photos and images. Also you can scan, copy documents. Using MP Navigator for Windows you can send image for printing, attach to e-mail or save it in PDF format. MP Navigator for Windows is aimed for ordinary users and allows scanning photos and documents quickly and easy.
- Windows 10
- Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows XP
This application software allows you to scan, save and print photos and documents. You can also edit images, or attach images to e-mail using this application software.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- We have improved the phenomenon that MP Navigator EX couldn’t launch while the specific application was installed.
[Ver.5.0.0 / Ver.5.0.1]
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- File name : mpnx_5_0-win-5_0_2-ea23_2.exe
- File version : 5.0.2
- File language : Czech, German, Danish, English, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Hungarian, ID, Italian, Japanese, Korea, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese
- File size : 48,960KB
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. makes no guarantees of any kind with regard to any programs, files, drivers or any other materials contained on or downloaded from this, or any other, Canon software site. All such programs, files, drivers and other materials are supplied "as is". Canon disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. shall not be held liable for errors contained herein, or lost profits, lost opportunities consequential or incidentals damages incurred as a result of acting on information, or the operations of any software, included in this software site.
Export restriction: You agree not to send or bring the Software or its documentation out of the country where you originally obtained it to other countries without any required authorization of the applicable governments. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the country(ies) involved, as well as with the U.S. Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), and not to export or re-export, directly or indirectly, the Software in violation of such laws, restrictions and regulations, or without all necessary approvals.