WIRESHARK (32-BIT) - ANALYSIS OF NETWORK PROTOCOLS
Wireshark is a tool used to analyze network protocols. Wireshark allows you to view the details of the existing network protocols, capture packets and analyze offline the same packet, as well as VoIP analysis.
This software can capture data via a GUI, or via the TTY-mode utility tshark. Wireshark can read / write file types such as tcpdump (libpcap), Catapult DCT2000, Cisco Secure IDS iplog, Microsoft Network Monitor, Network General Sniffer, ...
Data compressed with gzip can be decompressed immediately, besides Wireshark also provides methods extracting methods, including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL / TLS, WEP, ... Wireshark has support multiple rules to color different ways, help you analyze them more intuitive.
Wireshark work with many types of network connections, including Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP / HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, ...
SOME KEY FEATURES OF WIRESHARK
- In-depth analysis of hundreds of network protocols are added every day.
- Getting information is exchanged directly and offline analysis.
- Support tool paths generated three-pane packet standard.
- Accessing data through a network obtained in the user interface or through utility tshark TTY mode.
- Supports powerful display filters.
- Analysis diverse VoIP.
- Reading or writing a file format is much different obtained.
- Unzip multiple files compressed with gzip.
- Reading data directly from Ethernet, IEEE 802.11, PPP / HDLC, ATM, Bluetooth, USB, Token Ring, Frame Relay, FDDI, and some other network.
- Supports decoding for multiple network protocols, including IPsec, ISAKMP, Kerberos, SNMPv3, SSL / TLS, WEP and WPA / WPA2.
- These rules can apply color applied to the packet list for quick analysis and visualization.
- Can export the output data into XML format, PostScript, CSV and plain text.
- The display filter can be used to emphasize or colored in summary data packets a selective manner.
- All traces of network access or partial traces can be saved to disk.