Easy Calendar Maker - Create beautiful calendars from digital photos
As its name suggests, this software helps you to create calendars with your images a very easy way. All design details are displayed on the main interface and you just click to select or fill is complete.
There are many programs as scheduled, dedicated, or grouped with other graphics software. If no and want to choose a program to design a calendar according to your own style, you try to use the Easy Calendar Maker.
Easy Calendar Maker allows you to create calendars from your photos, can easily take days, months, years, the headlines ... on those images, which can then print it out, or export the file as wallpaper for your computer. Easy Calendar Maker also supports you to edit the frame size to fit on that date, color correction of date, typeface and font size ...
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EASY CALENDAR MAKER
In the first interface of the program after running, you enter the month (Month), in (Year) and title (heading) of the calendar. The two items below are the functions with the arrows to adjust the presentation of the calendar. The first is the adjustment function displays the day of the month:
- Date location : the position of the day in the month on the calendar. You can choose the location of the 4-day stay at the location of the 4 corners contain date.
- Box size : size of display frame containing the day of the month, you can adjust as you like.
- Box color : the color of the frame displayed contains the day of the month.
- Text color : color display of the date, the names of the months and the name of the title.
- Text font : adjust the font of the day, the month and the calendar title.
- Horizontal Lines : if you do not want to see the horizontal frame around the day, you can skip this function.
- Vertical Lines : same as above, but for the vertical frame.
- Shaded Box : in case you want your days in the month of lying alone, not in the container, then uncheck this function.
- Calendar Width : container frame width adjustment date.
- Calendar Height : height adjustable frame that contains the date.
- Top : move the frame containing the day up or down.
- Left : move the frame containing the day shift left or right.
3rd Section adjust the display relating to the background of the calendar:
- Background : if you want to make a calendar but no wallpaper background contains only a few days of the month, then you can uncheck this function.
- Change Image : to select your own image or images you want to bring up the calendar, click the Change Image , a browser opens for you to select images. The image formats supported include programs bmp, gif and jpg.
- Autoscale Image : after selecting the desired picture yourself, if the image does not fit the frame of the calendar, you can use this function to program automatic adjustments for you. However, if you use this method, your picture may be stretched and reduced quality. To fix, you can use the Top function (put up or down), Left (bringing the left or right), Width (adjust the width of the image) and Height (height adjustment of picture form). Continue to adjust so that the picture fit the calendar without disrupting the original aspect ratio of the image to get the best results.
- Or if you want to use the picture of the program is available, you can change them through the optional function Simple Image to choose the best images.
Select the photo in the right pane, your changes will be carried out on display here. After each adjustment, press the Refresh Calendar for updates.
After you have completed all the editing on the calendar, you can print it out using a color printer, or export the calendar as a picture to can rinse wash way digital photos. To export the calendar as an image, choose File> Print Calendar to Image File ... (or press Ctrl + I), next select the image size and specify where to save photos.
Taking steps similar to the months of the year to get a complete schedule.
Google Calendar Client for Windows displays the events of all Google Calendars you have subscribed to. Since it uses publicly shared calendars, it doesn't require your Google credentials in order to operate, thus protecting your privacy.
Offline support: Google Calendar Client for Windows has the ability to download all calendar events within a given range and save them on your PC. Doing so will ensure that you have access to your agenda, even when you don't have an Internet connection.
QR codes and event reminders: Since version 2.7 of the application, every reminder has an associated QR code, which can be scanned as a quick way to get the event details on your phone. Another basic but important feature is the ability to enable event notifications and set how much time before the event to receive them.
Private: Rather than requesting your Google credentials, Google Calendar Client for Windows requires only a link to a shared calendar. This not only protects your privacy, but also makes the app much more straightforward.
No advanced notification features: Unlike smartphones that can calculate travel times and take weather and traffic conditions into account, this application is limited to sending you a reminder at a predetermined time with no self-correcting options.
If you use Google Calendar on a regular basis, you will surely appreciate this tiny app that shows your schedule with the click of a button wherever you are in your computer.