iBackupBot for iTunes - Backup Data
BackupBot for iTunes is a tool that supports the browser, view, export and edit the files were backed up to iTunes.
When you connect to the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer and select " Back Up ", the settings and files from that device will automatically be backed up to your computer. You can restore the information if necessary. iBackupBot really useful when you buy an iPhone (or iPad, iPod touch) and want to convey to the previous settings. Backup information includes text messages, notes, call logs, contacts, audio and widget settings, ...
With iBackupBot for iTunes on your computer, you can easily:
• Browse all the files were backed up and quickly find the required files.
• View, edit and output files with the built-in tools such as Text Editor iBackupBot, Hex Editor, database viewer, image viewer, SMS Message Viewer, Notes Viewer, Call History Viewer, Address Book Viewer, ...
• Browse, view and export media files via the integrated Media Browser.
Additionally, you can also:
• Share data easily with friends or export the data to keep one copy of the backup;
• Store multiple backups for the iPad, iPhone or iPod touch;
• Edit the name of the service provider, time, or data string games, ...;
• Delete call log records from the device;
• Export to iTunes a backup folder on the computer for later use;
• Delete the email address recently.
- ITunes 8.0 or higher.
- IPad / iPad 2 / iPhone / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS / iPhone 4 / iPhone 4S / iPod Touch / iPod Touch 2G / iPod Touch 3G / 4G iPod Touch with iOS 2.0 or higher.
iBackupBot for Windows lets you control how you backup and manage your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch data. The backed-up information includes text messages, notes, call history, contact favorites, sound, and widget settings. iBackupBot even saves and transfers photos from your iPhone's camera roll or your iPod touch.