SONY ERICSSON PC SUITE - CONNECT YOUR PHONE TO THE PC
Sony Ericsson PC Suite connects your phone to your computer so you can synchronize and manage your personal data like calendar and contact information as well as allowing you to connect your PC to the Internet via the phone.
Sony Ericsson PC Suite applications, including:
* Synchronization - Automatically sync contacts and calendar on phone and computer to stay updated on both devices.
* Backup and Restore - Create safety backup of the content in your phone and restore it in case the phone is lost or damaged.
* Internet connection - Connecting the PC to the Internet via your phone with just one click. Internet connection - from anywhere.
* Messaging - Store, create and send messages to your friends from your PC.
* File browser - Browse and exchange files between your phone and PC.
* Data Editor - Store, edit and manage your calendar and contacts on your PC.
* Software update - As soon as new software is available for your phone and when you have to connect your phone to the PC via USB, a wizard will show and teach you how to update your device software.
* Connect your phone via USB cable, Bluetooth or Infrared.