Soda 3D PDF Reader - Read and create PDF files with 3D interface
Soda 3D PDF Reader is software used to read PDF documents. The software allows to read PDF documents like a book you're holding using Soda 3D PDF Reader pending 3D technology. Create PDF documents from Word, Excel, and more than 300 other formats. Soda 3D PDF Reader is compatible with all PDF files created from any other program and easy to open, view, create and print PDF documents.
- View any PDF file ton in 3D space.
- Create PDFs from over 300 file formats.
The main features of the software:
- Open, view and print PDF files.
- View all PDF files in 3D without the need to convert files.
- Create PDFs from Word, Excel, and more than 300 other formats (requires registration).
- Read comics in digital 3D format (.cbr and .cbz).
- Browse the catalogs, books, magazines, ... on your computer!
- Zoom in and zoom out easily while watching 3D.
- Use the option to view, including having full screen view.
- Create a file from the Internet Explorer and FireFox.
- MS Office Plugin.
- Processor: Pentium III or equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB (1 GB for Vista & 7)
- Disk Space: 100 MB or more
Soda PDF 3D Reader offers you the option of a unique PDF viewing and reading experience, thanks to its patent pending 3D technology. While you can use this program to view PDFs, CBRs, CBZs, and ePubs just as you always have, you also have the ability to switch into 3D mode for a more fully immersive reading experience.
3D view: The 3D view option is definitely what sets this program apart from other PDF readers. It makes the document appear like a book, and you can turn the pages by clicking and pulling them just like you would in a book, as well. While this may not be especially exciting for work-related documents, it is a nice touch if you're reading an actual book, or especially a comic book through this program.
Link locator: Another nice feature is the button that allows you to quickly find all of the links contained in the document. That means you don't have to go paging through to find what you're looking for.
PDF creator: In addition to reading PDFs, you can also use this app to create them. You can convert files from your computer, from your clipboard, or from the scanner with just a few clicks.
No editing: The program offers almost no editing features for PDFs, and the couple that are present don't seem to work properly. There are buttons active for highlighting, underlining, and striking out, but using these causes all but the selected text on the page to disappear. To access any more advanced editing functions, you'll have to upgrade to one of the developer's paid programs.
Soda PDF 3D Reader is a good tool for reading and creating PDFs on your computer. The 3D option is a nice touch that you won't find anywhere else, but the lack of editing function may be a deal breaker for many.