VISUAL C # 2010 EXPRESS - C # DEVELOPER TOOLS
Visual C # 2010 Express software is in the range of Visual Studio 2010 Express products with functionality provides toolkits for Windows users to create custom applications to add basic settings and advanced.
Along with the simple, powerful, safe and several enhancements, Visual C # is designed to build different applications to run on .NET Framework so that the most effective.
• Start page more effective:
Faster application development with the boot option useful, easier to use.
• Focus on the most common commands by hiding some of the menu options and advanced toolbar.
• The new WPF-based IDE:
The new code editor makes it easy to zoom in / zoom out code, highlight method references and other powerful features.
• Support the development platform:
Whether you have to be a software developer with experience or not, you can use Visual C # 2010 Express to implement creative ideas on the Windows operating system.
• Windows XP (x86) with Service Pack 3 - all editions except Starter Edition.
• Windows Vista (x86 & x64) with Service Pack 2 - all editions except Starter Edition.
• Windows 7 (x86 & x64).
• Windows Server 2003 (x86 & x64) v?i Service Pack 2.
• Windows Server 2003 R2 (x86 & x64).
• Windows Server 2008 (x86 & x64) v?i Service Pack 2.
• Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64).
• Support structure:
• Processor: 1.6 GHz.
• RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit) (additional 512 MB if running on a virtual machine).
• Hard drive space: 3 GB.
• Hard drive: 5400 RPM.
• Card video DirectX 9.
• Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher.
• DVD-ROM drive.