eM Client - email software Multifunction
eM Client is an application that combines e-mail functionality. Besides email, this program also supports users with other exciting features such as calendar, contact information and tasks.
The interface of this software is neat and intuitive, you can set up a new account by entering your account, calendar and contact information, IMAP and SMTP information and informative chat. In addition, eM Client can identify problems that can occur with that option.
The information relating to the email account and the content is divided into three separate tables, giving you easy access. Right corner of the screen is the sidebar for users to track contact information and work plans, as well as chat with friends (eg, chat via your Facebook account to connect to the email address).
Besides, users can also back up and restore data, import information from other applications (Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird , Windows Mail ), or export the information, and can move the files in the directory different items, functions undo, redo and search features.
Other features of eM Client allows you to categorize items by color, activate follow-up , creating a meeting or task from the message, as well as contact information the program, send a message. Not only that, this software also allows you to send and receive files, own and manage a list of additional rules (eg moving into position Spam Spam ).
In the setup menu ( Settings ), you can customize the look of the show, adding gadgets (widgets), send or delete log files, enable periodic synchronization and install eM Client as chapter default email handler on the machine.
This program uses a lot of system resources, but in return, high-speed interactive and detailed documentation for users.
- Custom utility
- Utility RSS
- Spell check
- Remind tasks and events
- Display Interface tasks
- Sync calendar with Merak Mail Server
- Synchronous communication with Merak Mail Server
- Synchronize the spam folder
- Isolation and synchronized with Merak Mail Server Report
- Supports U3 USB Flash drive
- Support for multiple calendars to set the color
- Import mail from .eml file (Thunderbird, Tha Bat !, Eudora )
- Search Quick index of your email, calendar and contact information
- Supports SMTP / POP3
- IMAP4 support both online and offline
- SSL support for all protocols
- Content control allows users to set out the rules for detecting spam
- The interface displays the entire list and contacts
- Supports HTML mail format or plain text format
- The rules and filters email
- Drag and drop attachments
- Custom email signature for each account
- Request received email notification
- Calendar views (view by day, week, month and list)
- Support GroupDAV
- Supports multiple layout and adjustable interface
- Import from MS Outlook and Outlook Express (email and contact information)
- Support drag and drop attachments
- Automatic system updates
- Sorting mail (by date, header, title and label mail)
Limitations of the free version:
Only two accounts can log
Updated in the new version:
- Supports Hotmail (email, communications, messaging)
- Simplified interface
- Provides 4 themes available
- Supports full email backup features
- Automatically save old messages
- Support save on gmail
- Better support for gmail include directory hierarchy better
- Support MSN ( Live Messenger )
- Simplify and restructure the set
- Import and export settings (accounts and rules)
- Email print preview
- Simplify smart folders (formerly known as the Global Directory)
- Separate quick chat window by clicking and dragging
- New calendar interface with better support for keyboard
- Improve execution time
eM Client manages multiple e-mail accounts well, but its free version is limited by how many accounts it can support. It makes up for it with abundant style, a relatively easy setup, and great features, though.
This program behaves like a typical e-mail manager, akin to Outlook or Thunderbird. In addition to letting you manage multiple e-mail accounts, eM Client will organize your calendar, meetings, contacts, and more for you so you don't have to think about it. You can get right to work with this client by inserting your e-mail and letting it slowly populate all of the rest of the information it needs. It has a widget for most of the popular e-mail providers and even lets you import from other clients like Outlook. It usually works without a hitch, but it may give you some difficultly if you have two-step verification on the account you're trying to set up. The program only accepts two accounts if you use the free version, so you'll need to upgrade to Pro if you want unlimited accounts. Either way, the program sports a gorgeous layout that supports color-coding and multiple themes. There's even a built-in chat that supports ICQ, Jabber, Yahoo, and most of the other popular IM clients.
eM Client is so loaded with features that it's easy to forget it only supports two accounts. While this could be a burden for some, others won't have a problem. If you're happy with that limitation, this program rewards you with a stylish layout and plenty of control over your accounts.