CARDRECOVERY - RECOVERING DATA FROM MEMORY CARDS
If you "accidentally" deleted critical data is assured had CardRecovery helps you get back what was lost.
CardRecovery software can recover digital photos, data recovery whether files were deleted or the media was corrupted or formatted. In addition to "help" for the digital camera, this software also supports devices other multimedia communications such as video cameras, audio recorders, MP3 & WMA music players to PDAs and phones Mobile.
When used, the user will feel very safe because it just manipulate, read on the memory card, do not move, delete, overwrite or edit data on the card to avoid damage. CardRecovery still images and movie clips restore from a memory card and save them to the right location where the user selects.
SOME KEY FEATURES OF CARDRECOVERY:
- Recover deleted photos from memory cards.
- Recover lost photos from memory cards.
- Recover photos from formatted memory cards.
- Recover photos from the memory card is corrupted, unreadable or unusable.
- Recover photos from removable storage media including floppy disks, ZIP disks ...
- Recover photos, audio, video, MP3 / MP4 files from cellular phones, MP3 players, PDA ...
SUPPORTED STORAGE MEDIA:
- Compact Flash card.
- Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo.
- Secure Digital card, SD card, miniSD, MicroSD.
- MultiMedia card.
- xD Picture.
- Micro Drive.
- Mobile phones, PDAs, MP3 players and MP4.
- Floppy disks, ZIP disks.
THE SCENARIOS SUPPORTED:
- Photo unintentionally deleted from the memory card.
- Lost photos due to formatting or "Delete All".
- Photo corrupted due to memory card being pulled out while the camera is in the open state.
- Image damaged by turning the camera off during recording / reading.
- Data broken down due to the serious deterioration in the partition as FAT, ROOT, BOOT.
- Data loss due to using between different cameras / computers / devices ranging.
- Other conditions that can cause data corruption.
IMAGE TYPE SUPPORT:
- Popular image formats: JPG, JPEG, TIF, GIF, TIF, PNG, BMP.
- Popular video formats: AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, ASF.
- Popular audio formats: MP3, MP4, WAV.
- Popular compression formats: ZIP, RAR.
- ??nh d?ng ?nh RAW: Nikon NEF, Canon CRW CR2, Kodak DCR, Konica Minolta MRW, Fuji RAF, Sigma X3F, Pentax PEF, Sony SRF.
BRAND CAMERA SUPPORT:
- Nikon, Canon, Kodak, FujiFilm, Casio, Olympus, Sony, SamSung, Panasonic.
- Fuji, Konica-Minolta, HP, Agfa, NEC, Imation, Sanyo, Epson, IBM, Goldstar.
- LG, SHARP, Lexar, Mitsubishi, Kyocera, JVC, Leica, Phillips, Toshiba, SanDisk.
- Chinon, Ricoh, Hitachi, Pentax, Kinon, Verbatim, Vivitar, Yashica, Argus, Lumix.
- Polaroid, Sigma and almost all digital camera brands in the market.
- 64MB RAM or more.
- 2 MB free hard disk space for installation.
- 256 MB free hard drive or higher to scan and restore photos.