Paragon Backup & Recovery 2016 Free - Backup and restore partition or hard drive
Paragon Backup & Recovery 2016 Free is a totally free app supports you quickly create backups to external storage devices, hard drives and partitions to restore them in case the system encountered a problem .
Paragon Backup & Recovery 14 Free (64-bit) creates full or partial backups of data or entire discs, on schedule or demand. More importantly, it addresses one of the two biggest obstacles keeping many Windows users from backing up their systems: cost. We tried the 64-bit version; a 32-bit download is also available.
It's free: Paragon's free recovery tool has the essential capabilities of its premium backup solutions, but with fewer options.
It's easy: The other obstacle to effective backups is usage: You can't rescue your system from a backup that doesn't exist. Too many users find backups confusing, but Paragon's Virtual Disc Wizard walks you through each step.
Recovery drive: The Recovery Media Builder creates bootable USB drives or ISO files that can help you boot a sick PC and run a backup.
User Manual: Clicking User Manual tells you to go the product's home page (no link) and download it yourself. A text Help file is included with the program files.
Go pro: Now that you're considering backup software, take time to be sure you don't need more than Paragon Backup & Recovery Free has to offer. Premium backup tools (like Paragon Backup & Recovery Home) cost much less than pro service or, worse, a new computer.
No more excuses: Paragon Backup & Recovery 14 Free can back up and restore your Windows PC when things go drastically wrong -- but only if you run it before you need it! That's the other obstacle, and only you can address it.
Some salient features:
Full backup and reliable
- Backup drives to store all the information on the structure and system services. This will be ideal to create an image backup of the entire hard drive (including GPT disks), or partition systems, to ensure operability of the operating system.
- Differential backup to a sector image to only save the changes been made since the last time. As a result, significant savings backup storage space. To restore this backup, you need a full image backup and one of its differential.
- Archive image backup to a secure location on the hard disk, called the Backup Capsule . To avoid accidental removing or unauthorized access to backup data, this partition is hidden and thus not tied into the operating system.
- Supported hardware and the latest partition.
- Technical support all help store backup images.
- Backup separate partitions or entire hard drive to format pVHD - optimized to store backups of physical machines and virtual machines.
- Back up any new changes.
Restore quickly and easily
- Restore the entire hard disk, separate partitions or only files you need from backup image created earlier.
- Creating a USB flash drive, CD or DVD has the ability to restore the computer boot request.
- Restore your hard drive, partition or files and folders from pVHD.
- Restore data from a disk drive 512 bytes to 4K without user intervention needed anything.
Supports multiple partitioning tool
- Create Partition
- Format the partition
- Delete partition
- Eliminate or identify the drive letter
- Hide or unhide partition
- Marking partition active or inactive
- Changing labels for partition
- Check the integrity of filesystems
Supports multiple file operations with storage
- Add a file stored in the database
- Delete archives from the database
- Recovering from a selected archives
- Create archives Bootable
- Incremental backup
- Check the integrity of archived files
- Mount or unmount file hosting
- Processor: Intel Pentium
- Processor speed: 300 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard drive capacity: 250 MB
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher